1. 1. what day for a ride?

• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10am at the gas station across from the Toyota dealership on 35 heading towards XENIA. Myzon, you can ride with Fusion and I there if you want? Him and I will be meeting at the Speedway on Wilmington Pike at the 675 exit, near Home Depot at 930am.

You know where we are ALL meeting at? Or, do you want to ride with fusion and I there?

oh gosh, that scares me..

i really want to ride, but i dont want to hold everyone up, so im still thinking if i wanna ride or be on the back of dustin's.lol. cuz thats hella fun too!!

Nick, I am headed out to change my oil right now. I wish I had a new set of rubber but will have to wait til next week to order that. For those that are worried about keeping up... don't. I make Nick wait all the time at the stop signs for me. I make too much money to be out riding like I am Valentino Rossi. For those that want to run fast they can...and for those that want to work on riding skills it will be great. It's all in fun and we don't need anyone to push it over their limit.

One rule ninjachk08...no more than 2 balls on a bike.....LOL:wheeliezx10:

dang dude i didn't know it was going to be til 2!?!? in that case i might have to ditch early as well. (i got softball in the early afternoon)

i thought it was going to be to done by 1 130ish. any way we can alter the ride?

i guess we could just drive faster :lol: jk

what is the planned route if you don't mind me asking nick?

dang dude i didn't know it was going to be til 2!?!? in that case i might have to ditch early as well. (i got softball in the early afternoon)

i thought it was going to be to done by 1 130ish. any way we can alter the ride?

i guess we could just drive faster :lol: jk

what is the planned route if you don't mind me asking nick?

SOFTBALL!! :supergay: Are you sure you're a biker? ;):pFinish whenever you want to finish. I know I'd like to make a stop halfway through which will kill some time to bullshit with eachother to get to know one another.

Man, you ask a lot of questions you know that? :lol:;):p

You can see the route tomorrow when you ride.:bitchfight::cool:

SOFTBALL!! :supergay: Are you sure you're a biker? ;):pFinish whenever you want to finish. I know I'd like to make a stop halfway through which will kill some time to bullshit with eachother to get to know one another.

Man, you ask a lot of questions you know that? :lol:;):p

You can see the route tomorrow when you ride.:bitchfight::cool:

haha yea softball. its sorta the only way to hang with my hs friends again and have a little fun at the same time --its more or less the baseball team from high school and since their aren't any bball without it being competitive for old college guys like us, its a good alternative.

plus dude don't you know...? thats were all the hot chicks are! :cool:

why do you say i ask i lot of questions? do i really ask a lot of questions? i can be a curious guy can't i? what do you mean by that? you know im just kidding dont you?

see you guys at 10! ill be the apparent softball player on the red bike :lol::supergay:

and what a second... i thought you were the one against "hanging out" i wanna ride! :moo::lol:

(there are a lot of smiley's in my post)

well... lucky for me i dont have any balls then!!

nick.. you make me :lol:

No SH*T... I didn't get the fact that you are a young lady!!! That's what I get for not staying current on the boards. Sorry for the slam :bow:

Nick....what is the big deal with you and doing ANYTHING other than riding your bike...some people do have lives!!:lol::lol:

yessir i just took my bike out for a spirited ride and all seems good ugly as sin but it runs good

DAVE!! i just realized who you were.. well, i didnt know your s/n. why isnt your bike orange anymore??lol

the ironic thing about that is that the orange paint job sucked.i decided, hey wouldn't it be a good idea to paint the whole bike with car undercoating. in retrospect i think my plan was flawed. a couple more coats hopefully will get it looking a little better.