Best priced full paint jobs in columbus?

Guest Mekkahfire

Guest Mekkahfire
I'm looking to repaint my car black, which is the origonal color. Anybody know any good places who are willing to do it for a realitively inexpensive price? I dont know anyone that paints, nor know much about it myself.

dont go to maaco...they SUCK! i guess if you want something that will cover your car for a while, you could go to them, but make sure either you prep the car, or pay them to, otherwise they will just spray like a scotchguard so the paint will adhere better...

also, when they took the tape off from covering windows and such, they used a razor blade and i have razor marks on my window trim, tail lights, and im sure other places i havent seen

not to mention the bottom of the bumpers is still rough like the scotchguard where it didnt get hit by paint

just MAKE SURE you check over the car 110% beofre you leave

Guest Mekkahfire

this post was intended to be legit. This is one of the things i know absolutely nothing about, so i came here in search of some answers. Thanks a lot to those who reccomended someone, ill be making some calls.

Anthony, when did you get an MR2?

[ 10. March 2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: 12499470 ]

legit question asked in proper forum...

you wanna flame somebody go to the flame room and do it...

any more ghey posts in this thread or in my forum again and I'm handing out strikes and bans...

have a nice day

and to keep me on topic you get what you pay for... black shows every little tiny flaw in the body work its easy to spray but you have to be 100% anal with the prepwork. I would use tru 2 form

good luck

Originally posted by Mekkahfire:

this post was intended to be legit. This is one of the things i know absolutely nothing about, so i came here in search of some answers. Thanks a lot to those who reccomended someone, ill be making some calls.

Anthony, when did you get an MR2?

September. But I just sold it today as I'm getting another car this weekend. I enjoyed it immensely, but it didn't have enough power to justify the amazing handling smile.gif

Guest Mekkahfire

Was it turbocharged?

On topic - yeah dan IMed me about his dad. I didnt know about the flaw thing in black paint.. That makes my choice a little harder..

black paints, blue paints, maroons all show flaws in the body.

my opinion True 2 Form sucks. i have sent two cars their direction and when the cars are done when i inspect them i deny them. i denied a 20th GTI 3 times before they got it right.

i have three all over paint jobs that i have to get out by the end of the month so i will be busy for a little while. and i have a few loose parts that i need to get finished up. then i can take on more.

PM me and let me know what your looking to do and when you want to do it. satans post ignore it, i will take anyones car into my shop.

can somebody host a picture for me?

Guest Mekkahfire

5SFE ouch. lol.

That paint looks good, can you give me an estimate on an MR2, orig. color with prepping already done?

Anthony, this you?

"DarkFormula"

[ 11. March 2005, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Mekkahfire ]

Originally posted by Mekkahfire:

5SFE ouch. lol.

That paint looks good, can you give me an estimate on an MR2, orig. color with prepping already done?

Anthony, this you?

"DarkFormula"

That's me smile.gif

The 2.2L was decent, but not enough. You know how it is redface.gif