new ride

owndjoo

ok, my bad, so it's my mom's car. my car is faster, but i'd like to share this becuz i am an auto nut and am excited about this purchase. i will be driving this car from time to time and taking it to the track. along with some basic upgrades. tell me the difference between someone bragging on their girl's car? anyway, got the pic. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid165/p5c37bcaf0cf6f37e2d9120ddfa9d41f4/f46874dc.jpg

idk, just tryin to start somethin. hehe. i'm just impressed on how these cars perform. i've always kinda looked at them as an overated car, but i have been slapped to my senses by this car.

well i've always liked 'em, but truly didnt know what they were like in pure stock form. Especially being a Vert. And yes my mom has a Olds Bravada that she drives daily, the vert is for these nice sunny days only. Car will prolly never see rain from now on. We pretty sure it's a lease return also and we got a pretty good deal on it. <$15,500

Originally posted by SVRIDER:

We pretty sure it's a lease return also and we got a pretty good deal on it. <$15,500

Lease return just means... car that the previous owner did'nt do any maintenance or care for the car because they new they were just going to be turning it back in.

not necessarily. We leased all our trucks when we showed horses. We treated those things like gold. This car is immaculate, really. No rear end whine, perfect interior, perfect paint/top, engine looks great and drives even better. This car is very unmolested, trust me.