Harbor Freight Car jacks

BIGGU

Well since i lowered my car my old jack would not fit under the car. no wonder ;) so i took a trip to a couple of stores to find a nice jack, i ended up at Harbor Freinght and i picked up this nice jack and jack stand combo. its an aluminum jack and stand and the jack can be picked up with only one hand. its such a nice kit. the handle is made quick release and there is a foam part at the bottom so you no longer hit ur car. i payed only $129.99 and original it is $200+ its such an awsome deal. heres picturs of it the guy said he only had 4 or 5 left so i would hurry out there next time and get one

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/728000-728999/728358_96_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/728000-728999/728358_95_full.jpg

if you got $130 layign around i would get these they are so nice

i sure hope they dont fail. its not made by harbor freight its made by a company called u.s. general but its probably the same in one. store is located on cleveland ave and 161 where the old krogers used to be or acrost the street from roosters.

Guest lownissan
we have been getting a lot of tools from harbor freight a lot lately. and everything i have gotten has worked out great. with the exception of welding wire, and cut off wheels. other then that everything was good

lol i was doing that for a while but it got to the point i needed a brick to make it higher. i figured i needed a new one since we got about 3-4 cars that use a jack on a almost dayly. not really of course, but lets say jon is using it and i need it i have to wait. easyer to just get another jack. plus i went with my dad and he bought it. haha

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by Volvolution:

Its in New Rome... a little past Hillard-Rome Rd. I thought that was a Tractor Supply Co. though...

that is tractor supply, hf is in lincoln village behind roosters

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

You know the place that is basicly across the street from where you work.

Across the street from us is Hollywood Video/McDonalds/Wash&Tan... thats a little east of us but i know about were it should be....