Ride 6/15/08

Cleaner

I am riding this Sunday (Father's Day) for a few hours in the morning (10 until 2). Post up if you're interested. Remember that this is Father's Day, however. This ride is appropriate for you if:

1) You are a dad (like me) and want to get the hell out of the house for a moment of peace and quiet on YOUR day.

2) Your dad doesn't love you and wants you out of the house for a while.

3) Your dad moved out with another woman and likes her kids better than you.

4) You are hanging out with the pops later in the day.

5) 20 years ago your dad went "to the store to get cigarettes" and you're still waiting for him to come back.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be up for this...any idea of a general route/area? I don't need specifics..

Not sure. Somewhere on the East side, out of the city. Hocking will be too crowded and I'm tired of Hocking anyways. I've got a couple of good routes but am open for suggestions.

:lol:

check with the wife...haha...good one!

:lol:

Hasn't you that had to go shopping w/ the wife and couldn't come help unload nick's bike?

just give her a set of dishes to do. that should keep her busy until you return.

Fuck you!

just give her a set of dishes to do. that should keep her busy until you return.

Well, considering it is going to be a 4 hour ride, I'm thinking she needs a set of dishes, a vacuum, and a few loads of laundry to pass the time.. :bow: You welcome...

Hasn't you that had to go shopping w/ the wife and couldn't come help unload nick's bike?

but see, she is gone this week so I can say/do anything I want. I didn't have to put the toilet seat down this morning and later, I may forget to use a coaster! :D

Meet at the Shell that is just north of QSL on Polaris Parkway. (the one on the WEST side of I-71). Be there at 10:00 AM. We roll out at 10:30 at the latest. It looks to be a small group which is cool with me. See you all there.

Are you rolling with us Pedro or are you going to be a weenie and stay at home to watch arena football?

Meet at the Shell that is just north of QSL on Polaris Parkway. (the one on the WEST side of I-71). Be there at 10:00 AM. We roll out at 10:30 at the latest. It looks to be a small group which is cool with me. See you all there.

Are you rolling with us Pedro or are you going to be a weenie and stay at home to watch arena football?

I'll see. I have an appointment on Sunday but I don't know if it is in the afternoon or early morning yet. Once I find out I will let you know. If my appointment is in the afternoon I'd be up for the ride. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

hm, I'm a newb to the site but I'd like to get involved in some of these things. If for no other reason then to use local people here to help me work on my bike. :D When's it happenin tomorrow?

EDIT: I suppose I could read the whole thread before I post. 10am at the QSL shell. But what's the route? I'm new to the group ride thing...

hm, I'm a newb to the site but I'd like to get involved in some of these things. If for no other reason then to use local people here to help me work on my bike. :D When's it happenin tomorrow?

EDIT: I suppose I could read the whole thread before I post. 10am at the QSL shell. But what's the route? I'm new to the group ride thing...

If you bring a spanner wrench so I can adjust my rear suspension we'll let you tag along...:D

Alright, I'm going. Where are you riding to? You said before somewhere out east. I'm already out east. Any chance of meeting you guys out here?

Pedro, you should come man!

Do you want us to swing by Iron Pony and pick you guys up Satan? Would that be more convenient for you? I haven't decided the route yet. I'll look up something tonight or hit one of my old faithful rides.

So is 1030 still the meet time just no route yet? Actually if you're coming to Iron pony I'll meet you there. Just give me a time.

Not going to Iron Pony. Meet at the Shell next to QSL. We LEAVE there at 10:30....

Just kick (insert OSU groupie name here) out of bed at 9:30 and you'll make it on time.