Ride 6/15/08

Cleaner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wish cleaner had a camera on his bike, I'd like to have seen it too. I kinda felt bad for it. I figured I had only broken its back but I guess not. I guess I have a heart after all.

I had a perfect view. I actually didn't know what it was. I just saw this... thing. This animal explode into the air. I didn't know if Chickenstrips was pulling a Spy Hunter action and released it out of his exhaust or if it just exploded from the front of the bike. I just saw a carcus exploding in mid air. I didn't know what the fuck it was. We were going at a pretty good clip and I was right on Chickenstrip's ass. By the time I registered what happened, I had passed it. Pretty damn funny.

I just found out a friend of mine hit a deer the other day. Her and her father were out on a cruiser going into a blind corner and there bambi came trottin along. Bike's totalled, deers dead, they both are OK aside from a bit of rash.

I wish I could have stuck around to finish the ride!! Can't wait for the next one. I'd have to bring a spare pair of shorts just in case one of those cute and fuzzies attempt to climb aboard at 75mph!!! WTF! I'm glad you guys are okay.