6/14 Ride

InyaAzz

Ok..since my spawn is playing MGS 4 and I can't watch battlestar, I'm on here. here's the plan.

-Leave NE Ohio around 10-11AM.

-Hit Rt 60 South. take 60 South till we get a little south of Millersburg. Turn around, go back north on 60 till we get to 39 E, then hit Millersburg. Take 83 north to NE Ohio.

I plan on stopping every 70-80 miles to top off. My bike drinks petro and the gas stations are few and far between out in the country.

I plan on hittin some corners at speed..but no one gets left. i'll always be checking behind me if I get separated from everyone else, and I expect everyone else to do the same. If I get out in front, just keep riding straight. If i get to a corner where we need to turn or I don't see you in a few secs I'll stop.

I remember taking Rt.60 all the way to Marietta on an '05 600RR , which was the longest ride I have ever been on. What I remember is the tar snakes that plagued much of the road, making me weary about taking corners too fast. With my 1000RR, a better street-bike, long rides don't affect me as much since it's alot more comfortable. This weekend it's going to rain but Sunday it might clear up.

Aight, I'm not gonna last minute this thing. If people were serious they would already be in contact. It's 10 hours until I planned on leaving, and I'm gonna pull the plug. If you are going to post at 2Am and say that you are still down to go , don't bother.

Aight, I'm not gonna last minute this thing. If people were serious they would already be in contact. It's 10 hours until I planned on leaving, and I'm gonna pull the plug. If you are going to post at 2Am and say that you are still down to go , don't bother.

sorry dude, I got distracted with work stuff and didn't check the thread again. I'll PM you my number so you can just call and harass me about committing so I don't forget.

I understand the last second thing being annoying. Happened last week with my ride to columbus. I'm still up for some riding in a few hours when the weather clears up.