i was owned today

ridenred27

i was owned by my drivers seat today. my back is killing me 12 hours of no lumbar and a seat that feels like a bean bag.

i drove to nashville tenn and back today. wow what a boring ass trip there isnt shit to see. it wasnt all bad, the weather was great no rain clear skys it was like 87 down there. got to see the corvette plant as i wized by. graemlins/jerkit.gif seen a crap load of huge fiberglass cows horses and even a dinosaur t-rex (hell of sight when your half asleep from the boredom :eek: )

but my pos mustang preformed flawlessly i got an amazing 23 mpg on the way down :D but like 17 on the way back stepped up the pace quite a bit. graemlins/doh.gif

the university that i picked up this upholstery sewing machine at is like 75% female, that was the high light of the day. it was like a mini spring break. graemlins/leghump.gif

hey sorry to hear that the weather was bad here today, that a real bummer

sorry i drove to austin peay university for a sewing machine its 45 min from nashville yes im a fag because i went to get a 1500.00 sewing machine for 100.00. ill make sure that i charge you double for your interior work when im up and running graemlins/finger.gif

anyway im no sewing machine jocky my mother is, im helping her get a side buisness up and running . she is real talented with upholstrey and has not been able to afford a machine of this caliber. they range in price from 1200 to 1800 used and 2000 to 3000 new. i got a screaming deal at 112.00 (govdeals.com rocks)

if every thing goes well ill have her us and running in 2 months and best of all new seats for the mustang dark charcoal gery and black centers they should look sweet :D

as soon as i get it all up and running i will give all my info to our fearless leader, so i can advertize in the venders section. thanks for the support from everyone. but i should have some work to show in the next few weeks