Who are you?

Guest Evl Mdgt

Guest Evl Mdgt

I spotted a black Mustang GT Vert today in Citi Group parking lot over on Boltonfield, off Georgesville. I saw a CR sticker on one of the windows.

I dont know who's car it is... but its nice looking.

Guest Evl Mdgt
I work first shift. I get there between 6:30-6:45. I almost took a 3rd shift job there lol Damn I'm glad I didnt... I dont think I could handle putting up with you guys haha jk

Originally posted by Evl Mdgt:

I work first shift. I get there between 6:30-6:45. I almost took a 3rd shift job there lol Damn I'm glad I didnt... I dont think I could handle putting up with you guys haha jk

True story. You DO NOT want to work with Anthony. He makes you travel from your building to his to do his job for him.

:eek:

Guest Evl Mdgt
Originally posted by Vinny:

True story. You DO NOT want to work with Anthony. He makes you travel from your building to his to do his job for him.

:eek:

Lol Thats funny. I work with someone who always tries to take the easy way out. He takes like 1000 breaks a day. He just does one item all day, an item he's not even suppose to be doing. I've tried to keep him from getting in trouble lol but nope. didnt listen and ended up getting in trouble.

Originally posted by Evl Mdgt:

No lol not the red one. There's a red one there? Shows how much attention I pay lol No, its grey.

yeah, there's a red SS that parks on the right side. the only gray one that I know of is Jason, one of the operators.