Finally got my car back

XChris1632X

finally got my car all done and back yesterday. I havent drove this car in three years. it feels good but there is so much left to do. sorry i am excited and i thought i would share it with everyone else. http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/316000-316999/316074_14_full.jpg

for right now its got the 305. 325 horses. its got 350 vortec heads and a list of bolt ons. but its still to slow. i have a 355 i am going to swap in probly as soon as the weather breaks. it will have gobs of power. and then i will be able to start on some suspension parts and get rid of those ugly rear wheels that stick out to far.

Things are turning out nice for a change now. my schedule at work just got changed so now for the first time in over 5 years i get friday and sat nights off so i can start coming out to some meets. O.G. what kind of rear ends, just 10 bolts. i need something stronger for my car. the motor i am droping in is supposed to be putting down around 425 ft pounds and im getting kinda worried about the rear. thanks all for the possitive feedback.