Strangest Car in Columbus????

RedLudeSH

That thing has been poking around Columbus for years, dude. I can't remember what it's called but some freak actually built five of them in the eighties, thought they'd be "the next big thing". And no, those are not CRX wheels. CRX wheels have four circular holes in a weird spacing, not two directly opposite. Those are just sheet steel hubcaps.

Guest timmybgood
that thing would be sweet if you could put some power in it, the hook up some fake rockets on the back and light them when you blast by people. they'd be like "holy shit dude, i just got smoked by a rocket car from 2048!"

have any of you guys ever seen that "rocket car" that is around the campus area every now and again. i used to see it parked by wendys on 18th all the time.

its silver, and basically looks like a missle or something. i got a pic of it around here somewhere, gotta try to find it so i can scan it in.

Originally posted by Stroker Ace:

have any of you guys ever seen that "rocket car" that is around the campus area every now and again. i used to see it parked by wendys on 18th all the time.

its silver, and basically looks like a missle or something. i got a pic of it around here somewhere, gotta try to find it so i can scan it in.

Yeah I used to ride by that guy and laugh, he just smiles and waves.

Guest projectbenz92
Originally posted by martindc1:

That "thing" reminds me of those poor excuses of futuristic cars from Robocop.

agreed...or a mobile hotel..an ugly one at that

Originally posted by martindc1:

That "thing" reminds me of those poor excuses of futuristic cars from Robocop.

what?? didnt he drive like a ford taurus in those movies?

And I recall a couple vans, and a pimped out pink cadillac. But I dont remember any future cars