Spring Dyno day?

Mowgli1647545497

Does anyone know if we have a dyno day or some such event scheduled for this spring?

Does Bryan even hang out in here anymore?

I want to lay down a baseline and figure by spring it'll have gotten its first oil change and at least 1k miles on it, so it seems a good time.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I know we could go book it there at his place, but its more fun with more folks.

Werd, if we do it, I'll be on hand to help if Brian needs it, and to hang out with everyone. Don't own a car that can be dynoed on his dyno unfortunately. Maybe I can talk my dad into dynoing his car.

I'd like to know what the monte puts down, not expecting anything impressive but it'd be nice to know where it stands right now.

today excercised me "if it's not one thing it's another." philosophy, getting seat rails from a guy on NJ, got the carb on, though it's way out of tune, and replaced the completely dead battery, and just as I started thinking "okay no more problems" noticed the passenger side flat tire...

I'll be impressed if I can get it back to Ohio at this point haha