Who's Riding...............?

Guest Crucial Conflict

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
i live/ride around where marcus IMAX is at...but i go just about newhere my Zx6-r takes me...brother has an 04' gsxr600 and my friend is selling his 94 katana but still rides it every now and then, have another friend that usually comes over to ride he's got a 995 or something like that triumph 200?. Theres a kid that lives w/ the triumph guy that has an 04 r6 and then there is 2 other people guy on 2004 600rr and his g/f on her 02 600gsxr

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

bike is listed below, I just started riding and I ride around New Albany and Johnstown and Sunbury and Westerville.

Quick question, how much would it cost to get a carb syncronization around here and where?

Well, I dont know how to do your bike, but if you can find instructions somewhere on the net, I have a carb sync tool you can use. smile.gif

I have a 99 R6. I ride mostly in the outskirts, but I can be seen on riverside, 257, dublin rd, 315 quite often...

We should get a cruise together and go down south or out east sometime. :cool:

Guest Crucial Conflict

I doubt it, but what time does everyone run up there, I've never been... I have some shit to take care of tonight, but I'm down for next week..

This is the last nice day to ride before the storms roll in from the hurricanes!

Guest Crucial Conflict
So how was it last night?? packed as F**k I'm sure, big turn out for that bike giveaway? What type of bike given away? Someone has to get everyone together from CR like Josh said before the next qs&l..