The saint ZX is dead (or WEAR YOUR FUCKING GEAR!)

excell

Thats horrible to hear mang! But dont let it get you down, we still need to go riding.

Glad you're alive, thats why I always wear my helmet.

Of course lately not only have I gone without a jacket, I've worn shorts on a couple of the days, that might be something I should stop doing tongue.gif

Originally posted by Powered By Geo:

Thats horrible to hear mang! But dont let it get you down, we still need to go riding.

Glad you're alive, thats why I always wear my helmet.

Of course lately not only have I gone without a jacket, I've worn shorts on a couple of the days, that might be something I should stop doing tongue.gif

Good idea, Jono.

http://el-oso.net/pictorialis/wp-admin/images/sized06020402.06.2004-031.jpg

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/archives/thil0020/carfreelife/30-Oct-04_bloodyleg.jpg

I'm Happy your ok. Its some scary shit considering I mean this happened as just a failure of equitment on the bike not even acting a fewl. So glad to hear your ok sorry to hear about the bike. If you plan on fixing it gimme a yell I can see if i can help.

Guest 420GSXR1000

whoa!!!! glad to hear ur ok man!!!! i have had a BAD wreck b4 also, could have died, lost leg, died from bone infection ect....totally DESTROYED my right leg man...this is the first bike in 10 years for me, but we will always come back i guess, cant get it out of the blood, ya know???

take care man.......get the busa!!!!