Hah went for a ride tonight

dragknee66

Yes.. it must be 35 degrees but I had to get my fix in. Hit some back roads and then 270 home. I need to get some new leather gloves though, my current set dont do to well in the cold. I was toasty warm tho. Gassed it a bit coming out of 2 onramps and slid a bit (done on purpose of course). Good times.

ill neva telll.(in crazy evel voice)...its comming along really good. but like i have been saying before im not cutting any corners on this one. ill give you a little sneak as to what im doing.

94 fzr1000

t3 turbo

custom manifold

topmount intercooler

gts1000 throttle bodies

megasquirt ecu

370cc top feed injectors

billet clutch basket

msd mc3 ingnition

2 step

high flow gas valve

chromemoly wheelie bars

with urethane wheels

and a bunch of crap i cant remember

should get me around 230 hp on the stock compression and bottom end.

once i get it all working and i know i know its good and all ill do a rebuild with rods pistons back cut cyro gears extened drive output. 4or 5 over swing arm.

and as youknow noone makes anything for this bike so am having to make everything myself

i have plenty of pics but just not enuf room on my rr account to host em.

sorry for gaying up your thread i guess i should have started my own..lol

i took my bike out sunday to get a fix and now i have a cold...f*ing ohio weather. i think they should invent heated bra because gloves and a jacket can only do so much.

do you guys get shit for not waring your helmet? my mom's friend told on me when she saw me in traffic without it on....i'm not 16. i mean what was she gonna do ground me?

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

i took my bike out sunday to get a fix and now i have a cold...f*ing ohio weather. i think they should invent heated bra because gloves and a jacket can only do so much.

do you guys get shit for not waring your helmet? my mom's friend told on me when she saw me in traffic without it on....i'm not 16. i mean what was she gonna do ground me?

I don't own a bike but come on whats gonna protect your dome when you go down? You probably don't wear a seatbelt either do ya. So would you rather look or feel cool or be alive?

Meg, I've been riding for 10 years. I have no idea how much riding experience you have under your belt, but once you see a friend wipe out, or a friend's girlfriend seriously injured b/c she didn't have a helmet on, you may change your thinking.

There is no GOOD argument for not wearing a helmet. Please wear one.

Yeah I agree you have to be pretty stupid to NOT wear one.. why wouldnt you.. to look cool? umm cause its just dumb.. but if you dont them its just your brains on the road and not someone who does wear one. Be smart girl... put it on!

Originally posted by TurboTANK:

^^^^ ur gonna have to bring out that fizzer next summer

I am going to come out more now that I have my feet wet. I need to sync the carbs on the FZR in the spring then it will be more fun. Each time I cracked it open the past few months it would hesitate around 5-6 grand and scare the living crap out of me!

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

graemlins/nonono.gif

• 3 weeks later...