map of the ride today

natedogg624

taken down if you want it PM me

here is what i got as far as i remember. after "E" i have no idea since i got onto the highway from there (sorry guys and gals i had to get going)

anyways we need to do that again. what are some weekends that work for people? its pretty much going to be sundays only for me from here on out and those that have to work weekends is there anyway you can call off a day or call in "sick..."

throw out some dates people and we can go from there.

Yeah, we turned around and went back through FT. Ancient and then went down "Middleboro Rd" until we hit Blanchester. Turned around and headed back and then went through Morrow and 123 to Lebanon and that. Then we hit US 42 North, took a right somewhere and rode some other back roads through Oregonia that leads to Waynesville and back up.

How in the world do you know where we rode after you left Nate? :dunno:

It's VERY CLOSE, but not quite right.;)

because i knew you guys where going back across 71 and i just picked the best roads that meandered throw morrow, lebanon, and blanchester.

Hey its Brad with the Red, White, and Chrome F4i. I just registered and wanted to say the ride Sunday was awsome and probably the best ride I have ever ridden...I dont think I have ever ridden so many twisties in one day. I didnt know such fun roads existed in Ohio. Suprisingly, most all of the turns were free of gravel and had little to no rough spots in the road wich made things even better. natedogg264 and NinjaNick did a great job at showing us some sweet roads and I would love to go the same route again soon. Sundays work the best for me to ride by the way.

I wish NATE didn't post up a map of our route. Why he wanted to share all that with everyone I have no idea. :nono:

I don't like telling everyone and their momma where I ride. That's why.

Next thing you know cops are patrolling it nonstop and everyone is out of a ride.

You should NEVER post your good rides for everyone to know. This is how riding routes get ruined.

i took it down nick, but do you really think cops check out the board looking for this kinda thing?

i mean they know where good roads are and most of the time they get their information from people calling in and complaining not stalking message boards.

Nick, hate to tell ya, but I don't think the cops cared too much. The one that got between our group as you guys all nailed it off that stop sign...then you all turned and we turned behind and he just kept on going...

I kinda think he knew what was happening and just choose not to intervine.

And btw I don't think you gotta worry about too many people unless someone is plugging that route into gps and trying to follow it. There's too many turns and whatnot...It was a good ride though!

Nate, the second link about 11 post down is still up, just lettin ya know if you're takin them down...

i took it down nick, but do you really think cops check out the board looking for this kinda thing?

i mean they know where good roads are and most of the time they get their information from people calling in and complaining not stalking message boards.

No, no, no...not message boards. From so many bikers riding the roads constantly making the home owners annoyed and police patrolling them more.

NKY is having that problem some too I've read. Even one guy throwing ROCKS at bikers as they ride by. :nono:

Never draw attention to your favorite roads or they will get ruined by too many people going out to them which gets them noticed by the local leo's.