Great 6/15 ride!

NinjaNick

Thanks for everyone showing up! Was a GREAT ride! Had a blast meeting and riding with all of you! Nate, you really missed some good roads after you left. The real riding started about 10minutes after you bailed. Too many stories to share, but had a blast!

0615081108-1.jpg

0615081109-1.jpg

Got home at 3:10pm. I got a blister on my shifting finger. I use 2, but only 1 gets the damn blisters...haha. Glad I don't use them when I'm power shifting or it'd be worse. :nono:

You get blisters on your fingers? Thats strange... stop using so much using so much lotion when you whack it. Your hands will toughen up. JK ;)

Do you wear gloves with the fingers cut off? Try clutchless shifting

You get blisters on your fingers? Thats strange... stop using so much using so much lotion when you whack it. Your hands with toughen up. JK ;)

Do you wear gloves with the fingers cut off? Try clutchless shifting

I was in full race gear homie. I'm the clutchless shifting KING, what'chu talkin' bout!:D

It's mostly from downshifting. I get a callus by mid summer there on my middle finger.

The '08 1000rr is Fusion. (He's in the red t-shirt in behind it.)

there was 4 honda my 929 a 100rr 600f3 600f4i but yea awesome ride the only thing that sucked was the ride home traffic was retarted around middletown because of the construction

HOLY COW!! you made it home QUICK!! lol. i got back about 3.30.lol. and i know my ride was shorter after we departed than yours!

Definitely an awesome day for a ride. Glad everyone kept the rubber side down and over-all it was awesome.

ninjanick, ninjachk08, myzon26, fusion, 01929rr, 2insanezx10r, 06ninja6, natedogg624 (even though ya bailed early).

It was great to ride with and meet all of you, can't wait to do it again!

oh, forgot to mention that i had a blast and cant wait to do it again!! it was great meeting you all!!

it was a good day for learning for me and i felt more comfortable throughout.. still gotta practice those right corners tho :(

i have a nice lil "tan" from where my gloves ended and sleeves were open(had it unzipped)lol

ninjanick, ninjachk08, myzon26, fusion, 01929rr, 2insanezx10r, natedogg624 (even though ya bailed early), and I think I missed one...sorry.

no, i think that was everyone on the forum at least.

Definitely great meeting you all. What a fun ride. Got to dodge a dog and test my brakes.

Is that a 08 cbr 1000 I see? Who's is that, how do you like?

Love it so far. Still getting used to the difference in moving up to liter bike, but it's amazing. Keeping up with that zx-14 and zx-10r is a tad easier now. :D

yea good times even if nick did starve us.... but yea hopefully ill have my bike back together by next weekend (im sure ill be done by tomorrow but you never know) i have the forks off and one of the springs is pretty messed up so that explains the rough ride....