Great 6/15 ride!

NinjaNick

Definitely great meeting you all. What a fun ride. Got to dodge a dog and test my brakes.

Love it so far. Still getting used to the difference in moving up to liter bike, but it's amazing. Keeping up with that zx-14 and zx-10r is a tad easier now. :D

...and the little red 600 that kept up with you guys too :D

and yea sorry for bailing early on you guys, next time when i dont have afternoon activities it will be all good! who was the one on the monster 1000 ninja (i need to talk to you about trackdays!--PM me) let me tell ya though my confidence was pretty low after a few close calls in cbus but riding with you guys im back up to where i was before and then some what an amazing ride i had!!

and i will vouch for amazing roads in hocking i have ridden down through there many a times on the way to OU

i agree the brake test was successful;)

:lol: I've never seen so much smoke come from rear tires unless someones doing a burnout! That shit was a site to see, glad nobody got hurt there. :lol:

LMAO! Ok, for those who don't know, Insane and I were just over a hill and turned on another road to the left and was waiting for others to see us to know where to turn. Well, Fusion and Myzon come FLYING over the hill and tried to stop for the turn and left darkies about 100ft! Tires SCREECHING though the country side. I was like "WTF are they doing!" :lol: About bit it on a gaurdrail, but all turned out fine. Right fellas? Seeing Insane and I sitting on the other road after that hill suprised EVERYONE I guess, because almost everyone missed it. :)

I laugh because nobody got hurt and it was a shocking UNexpected sight to see.

...and the little red 600 that kept up with you guys too :D

Cuz you weight 95 pounds! :lol:;):p

On the straights though....shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I'm ghost homies! :lol::p

But yeah! That 600 is fast as fuck for a little R6! :eek: We'd be WOT and you wouldn't be too far behind like Insane said. You're probably the lightest rider I've ever ridden with. Your weight is an AWESOME advantage for you. You'd make a great rider on the track because of your size.:cool:

:lol: I've never seen so much smoke come from rear tires unless someones doing a burnout! That shit was a site to see, glad nobody got hurt there. :lol:

LMAO! Ok, for those who don't know, Insane and I were just over a hill and turned on another road to the left and was waiting for others to see us to know where to turn. Well, Fusion and Myzon come FLYING over the hill and tried to stop for the turn and left darkies about 100ft! I was like "WTF are they doing!" :lol: About bit it on a gaurdrail, but all turned out fine. Right fellas? Seeing Insane and I sitting on the other road after that hill suprised EVERYONE I guess, because almost everyone missed it. :)

Haha yeah that was a rough turn. I think that's the only time that ninjachk and I actually got to wait for somebody! :lol:

And then we're all sittin there in the middle of the road and there's a car behind us laying on the horn b/c we've got 9 bikes and we're all sittin and talkin. Oh good times.

Haha yeah that was a rough turn. I think that's the only time that ninjachk and I actually got to wait for somebody! :lol:

And then we're all sittin there in the middle of the road and there's a car behind us laying on the horn b/c we've got 9 bikes and we're all sittin and talkin. Oh good times.

:lol: I totally forgot we were even on the road. I was so busy talking to fusion about what happened, then I heard a horn and just took off.

LMAO! Ok, for those who don't know, Insane and I were just over a hill and turned on another road to the left and was waiting for others to see us to know where to turn. Well, Fusion and Myzon come FLYING over the hill and tried to stop for the turn and left darkies about 100ft! Tires SCREECHING though the country side. I was like "WTF are they doing!" :lol: About bit it on a gaurdrail, but all turned out fine. Right fellas? Seeing Insane and I sitting on the other road after that hill suprised EVERYONE I guess, because almost everyone missed it. :)

:lol: That was nuts. All good though.

And some other guys that were not from the forum.

Hey Im one of the guys that wasn't on the forum but am now...With the F4i.

It was totally great meeting all of you and the ride was kick ass.

Nobody mentioned the excitement in Morrow with the 2 close calls from the cars almost smacking into each other while we were at the gas station.

Hey Im one of the guys that wasn't on the forum but am now...With the F4i.

It was totally great meeting all of you and the ride was kick ass.

Nobody mentioned the excitement in Morrow with the 2 close calls from the cars almost smacking into each other while we were at the gas station.

:lol: or the douche in the truck towing a trailer burning out as he rolled by. or the mini van with the spoiler. What a friggin odd little town.

:lol: I forgot about that. That is an odd town huh? :lol:

A rusty old minivan with a huge spoiler on top! WTF!

Truck pulling a trailer trying to burnout because he sees all of our bikes!:lol:

2 incidents of cars locking them up because they're too busy staring at our bikes and almost wrecking! Awesome! :)