1990 Pontiac Trans Am for sale

desperado

I am selling the TA. Selling as a roller with a tranny. for $500. I will include the fresh 355 for $200 more. The car is complete minus the top for the center console. The guy I got it from was going to convert it from an EFI motor the a carb, so the pump will need removed from the tank to run a carb with it. I have too many projects as it is and need the money more than I need another car. The body is in good shape and is sitting in primer.

[ 30. July 2004, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: desperado ]

2 th350's for parts one needs the valve body back together the other is good but needs the bellhousing welded up

1 good th350 with shift kit and tci deep pan

1 th 400 stock ran when pulled from a b-body gm long tailshaft

two of the th350's have the bop bolt pattern one has the universial pattern

th 400 is bop

I can prolly even come up with the apadter plate to use the trans behind a chevy if your interested

• 1 month later...

I still have this and it needs to go. $500 for it as I bought it, plus the parts to complete the motor (carb, intake, distributor fuelpump and pump rod if I can find it.) I have too much going on to deal with this and it need to go down the road. This would make someone a nice project car and with a weekends work be back on the road.

The only thing that needs to be done is get a set of exhaust manifolds and install em, set the carb on, the distributor in and hook up the wires. Some minor wiring will also need to be done. I am willing to assist in gettinf it going once I have the cash for it in hand.

Trades are also welcome.

OK, here are some pics. My camara ain't great, but this will give you an idea. It's in primer. The body is straight, no major problems with it. The motor has never been fired after it was rebuilt. I will try to post pics of it if someone wants to see it, but it's a Chevy 350, they all look about the same. Best bet is to take a trip out here and take a look at it.

Call me at the house if you want to see it

(740) 967-4324