a ride

Zoner1320

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just moved back home to Stow (right next to Kent) from OSU a week or so ago and havn't had a chance to do any real riding yet. I'm up for a ride, but my schedule is really erratic. I'll make it if my work schedule permits :\

My goal is to get a NE Ohio ride together. Thought about if any Cbus people were coming up then we could like meet them in Canton or someplace like that. I wanna put on some MILES

Well, now that 3-4 of you seem to live within 5-10 minutes of me, we might just pull it off. We keep running into scheduling/logistical issues with the guys up in Cleveland.

Definitely some good roads south of Canton. I'm sure we could take a route down towards Coshocton and meet up with Kawi Kid and some of the Columbus crew.

As far as dates go, the 12th is out for me as I will be returning from Miami that afternoon and I have to make an appearance at a wedding reception.

My goal is to get a NE Ohio ride together. Thought about if any Cbus people were coming up then we could like meet them in Canton or someplace like that. I wanna put on some MILES

Dude you and me both. This is getting old. The NE Ohio folks seem to be ride challenged!:D

The 4th weekend is out for me..I'll be in MI. I've been trying to just get weekend stuff going outside of the holidays...holidays are bad because most folks are spending time with family or out of town.

It appears that the WARDEN has plans for my family on the fourth So I am thinking I am going to be in Kent Saturday evening late sunday night. I have nothing planned From saturday evening on til monday. Lets get it done!!! Put A plan together and get it going. If I have to get a hotel somewhere then so be it. I wanna Ride.

It appears that the WARDEN has plans for my family on the fourth so that weekend is out.

So here is what I am thinking. I am thinking I am going to be in Kent Saturday evening late sunday night. I have nothing planned From saturday evening on til monday. Lets get it done!!! Put A plan together and get it going. If I have to get a hotel somewhere then so be it. I wanna Ride.