2 Post car Lifts

RS69

UPDATES:

I have pictures and will email to interested parties(I dont have a a place to host pictures).

We are still working on the conversion process and are almost complete. I went back to NJ and picked up several more units, so we have 6 for sale.

Thanks,

Rick

[ 16. December 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Just a Cruiser ]

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

UPDATES:

I have pictures and will email to interested parties(I dont have a a place to host pictures).

We are still working on the conversion process and are almost complete. I went back to NJ and picked up several more units, so we will 6 for sale.

Thanks,

Rick

Send me the pics and I will host them. If you don't have my email pm me and I will send it to you.

I have one Benwil TP-7 available. This unit runs on single phase electric. I will have five more available in next few weeks.

Specifications:

-7000 lb capacity

-2 post columns, each colum is 9 feet. The side with the motor is 9 foot 8 inches.

-area between posts is 10 feet. Overall width is 12 foot.

- there is a plate that you drive over that contains the cables.

PRICE for unit = $1500

Presently, the lifts are set up and ready for use. If interested please shoot me an email. I do have pictures and working with Tommy to get some hosting space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The weather is warming up so I TTT'ing this thread. I have sold four lifts and I still have four more available if anyone is interested please send an email.

The units I have available are Benwil TP-7 2 post lifts. These units runs on single phase electric.

Specifications:

-7000 lb capacity

-2 post columns, each column is 9 feet. The side with the motor is 9 foot 8 inches.

-area between posts is 10 feet. Overall width is 12 foot.

- there is a plate that you drive over that contains the cables.

PRICE for unit = $1500

Presently, the lifts are set up and ready for use. If interested please give me a call and I can fill in more detals.

Thanks,

Rick

Anthony,

You or one of your mods, can move this to the For Sale section.

Thanks,

[ 26. March 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Just a Cruiser ]

• 9 months later...

The unit is used and yes, I can make it either three phase or single phase, your choice. If you want single phase, I install a brand new single phase motor. I realy dont have a so-called warranty, but it does work and you can see it work and I can deliver or you can pick up. I have sold 7 of these lifts and all parties are very happy.

I have the unit set up and it can be moved this way. All you need is the concrete floor and the power to it and you are in business.