Software updates done... Website is back up...

Casper

Are you going to create an ALL MALE forum? What if a guy creates a new name and hides under it as a girl so he can LURK in the female forum? I'm sure it will happen soon probably. When there's an entrance, there's ALWAYS a backdoor to be found. :eek::dunno:

I know you're kidding but the fact you even asked scares me. :supergay:

Are you going to create an ALL MALE forum? What if a guy creates a new name and hides under it as a girl so he can LURK in the female forum? I'm sure it will happen soon probably. When there's an entrance, there's ALWAYS a backdoor to be found. :eek::dunno:

read that last line out loud... :lol::lol::lol:

I will have to be watching to make sure your IP address doesnt match up to any "new female" rider! Haha :D

Hey I don't know if it's just my end or not, but I tried to click a smilie from the seperate window when I "view more smilies" and it wouldn't work. I had to type it in. Now it does work when I click just the preview ones on the left w/out opening the seperate window. No what I'm meaning?

I.E 6 here at work. Only the ones to the left of the post when I reply will work by clicking. Once I open the "view more smilies" window, it won't work that way. I have to spell it out. Oh well, probably just here at work on this new board. :dunno:

I.E 6 here at work. Only the ones to the left of the post when I reply will work by clicking. Once I open the "view more smilies" window, it won't work that way. I have to spell it out. Oh well, probably just here at work on this new board. :dunno:

It doesn't work for me either. Same circumstances, if I click on the view more smilies and try to add one it doesn't work.