Highlight of Today

sonavabeech

It's another ass-lickin' sonavabeech fooking Monday. For the past three weeks, I've had my HR/AP person on medical leave and at least one person out for a week's vacation. I've had to take care of my crap, HR/AP work, and a third person's booool chit all on top of the typical routine fucktard stuff I have to deal with.

Anyway....

I'm sure we ALL work with at least one of this type of person or even a couple of people that could combine to be this ball-licker. The following characteristics are:

-This person lies.

-This person steals other's ideas.

-This person takes credit for positive things.

-This person takes no responsibility for his fuck ups.

-This person blames other people.

-This person makes everyone else's job more difficult.

-This person set's people up and schemes.

-This person makes himself out to be more than he really is.

-This person has the smallest feet I've ever seen on a male.

-This person thinks his shit doesn't stink.

-This person's shit stinch permeates the office, the plant, and the warehouse.

-This person goes through other people's stuff before everyone gets to work.

-This person thinks all us mo-fo's need bajeebus and we're all going to hell.

-This is the person we all want to just burst into flames and just fucking go away.

Well, today Melinda Smelvin, comes into work with a black eye. I'm thinking "holy shart! some of the mexican workers finally jumped and beat his ass over the weekend! I'm giving all them padres a fucking raise!"

I don't talk to the handytard any more than I have to, so I don't act like I notice anything. From the office gossip, he's told three different stories of what happen to three different people. One story being, god must have been punishing him for arguing with his wife when a pipe or something fell on his face. What the fuck ever! If he was arguing with his wife then she probably beat the shit out of him.

I've been trying to get a picture of it with my phone but the cock sucker won't look at me. He hands me shit and turns his head away as if he's looking at something.

So I've offered a $10 reward to the first person who provides me with a clear picture of his fuckered up face. $50 to the person who can make the left eye match the right and provide a good clear picture!

I look out my office window which has a view of the production plant and the workers. Almost all have their cell phones out and/or in one of their hands.

I guess I still have a couple of days to get a picture of it before it clears up. I'm going to bring my camera and video camera to work tomorrow so I can zoom in from a distance for the money shot.

What a glorious day!

i don't wanna lose my job. i make good money and i don't do shit.

they dont have to know it was you. get a ski mask, go wait out by their car. when they come out, sock em a good one. while they are on the ground, take out your cam and take a pic.

:)

they dont have to know it was you. get a ski mask, go wait out by their car. when they come out, sock em a good one. while they are on the ground, take out your cam and take a pic.

:)

YES:bow: