Things that you can't believe are real...

Bobby Lee

Walt Whitman's might seem like a real cool guy but in reality he's a whiney ass pussy. his Livejournal, which he doesn't think anyone knows about is full of whiney goth poetry. His Current Mood is always "Apathetic" and his music is always some obscure punk band that no one has ever heard of.
haha one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by The Grinch:

The last one was freaking awesome...

I cant believe that boy had the balls to do that one!

-G

...in Honors English no less!!!

Teacher's influence on students grammar?

The very last thing on the page is the teacher's comments. He/she writes, "Can you get it together."(sic) Way back when I was in high school the teachers were encouraged to put question marks at the end of questions.

Not that everything I write is even spelled correctly but I would expect a little more from a teacher.

CJ <--Grammar Nazi?

Editted for grammar :)

if I was the teacher of any of those students... I would just resign because at that point I would feel like I failed as a teacher.... After I beat the ever living shit out of the kids, I'd tear up my resignation letter because I would feel better. (it's 5am... I'm not even making sense to myself right now tongue.gif )

Guest stevil
In Peru, they have many names for many things. One of the things they have names for is for people who go fishing, go fishing to make a living. If we had a word for this kind of people that word would be "fisherman". But we don't.
Bwahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!