got some money?

Spidey2721

you can get commercial loans for 70% of the current property apprisal and the seller will finance the other 30% for you in most cases. Alot of people who buy these type of properties only come to the table with 10-20K for closing costs.

Monhtly payment for this would be about 22,500 for the first mortgage.

And 9200 a month for the second.

Aslong as the property brings in 40,000 a month anybody wit the closing costs and good credit can buy this property.

But i would assume the proprty is not performing at this time and that's why it's for sale.

I did the numbers based on a purchase price of 4,000,000

The problem is bringing in that kind of revenue on a continuous basis. Not only is it 40k/month for just payments on the place, you have to pay employees, insurace (which is probably pretty hefty), utilities, taxes (again, hefty), upkeep, etc.....that adds up to a lot of money a month.

The problem is that most racing series don't run year-round. Add to that you have to have this place books almost daily w/ big weekend events to generate that kind of money. Not easy to do.

Of course if I was just rolling in Bill Gates kind of cash, I'd have something like that. I'd tear out the motocross track and do a nice drag-strip there instead. :D