Need homeowners insurance

MrMeanGreen

I have American Family.

Fuck Allstate. They are a bunch of assholes. Besides some claims I've had with them they have dicked me on, when I tried to get homeowners insurance with them, they said I couldn't until I put a new roof on my house.

I moved over to American Family, and I pay less, have been treated better, and didn't have to replace my roof (though I will be this year).

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I have American Family.

Fuck Allstate. They are a bunch of assholes. Besides some claims I've had with them they have dicked me on, when I tried to get homeowners insurance with them, they said I couldn't until I put a new roof on my house.

I moved over to American Family, and I pay less, have been treated better, and didn't have to replace my roof (though I will be this year).

+1 allstate sucks i have a claim in with them right now and it's been two weeks and they still have not been out to look at our car.american family is a far better insurance company than allsnakes.

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Hey Anthony, being that you are technically retired military I am sure you could use USAA, the give some pretty good rates.

Fuck them. I had USAA for automobile insurance when I was in, and their rates were great. Until a I got a speeding ticket with no points. Then the fuckers tripled my rates.

No, USAA can suck my ass. But thanks anyways, Jeff. And to everyone else, thanks for the recommendations. I'm still shopping around so we'll see smile.gif

I have Cincinnati Insurance for my homeowners. Seemingly every house on my street had their roof replaced b/c of hail damage last year and Cincy denied my claim. Also, I pay nearly $500 a year. :(

I hear Erie Insurance is very good. Privately funded so they're cheap, great local reps so the service is excellent.

Originally posted by Zeitgeist:

I have Cincinnati Insurance for my homeowners. Seemingly every house on my street had their roof replaced b/c of hail damage last year and Cincy denied my claim. Also, I pay nearly $500 a year. :(

I hear Erie Insurance is very good. Privately funded so they're cheap, great local reps so the service is excellent.

I have heard good things about them too

I see what you are saying I have heard they go crazy with rates when you have tickets with them. We will probably switch to them for autos in a few monthes once my wifes record drops off to get some better rates. We have renters insurance through them now and we pay $28 a month for a $30k policy, not bad since we live in hurricane country. The best part is it will never go up no matter where we move. Good luck though.

i have cinci insurance for car and renters insurance

corolla liability

rx7, set value full coverage

and renterts

1800 a yr, thats with 2 speeding tickets.

my parents go through cinci ins, and they got their roof replaced last yr, sorry about ur luck clay :(

Originally posted by RX7dood:

i have cinci insurance for car and renters insurance

corolla liability

rx7, set value full coverage

and renterts

1800 a yr, thats with 2 speeding tickets.

my parents go through cinci ins, and they got their roof replaced last yr, sorry about ur luck clay :(

you do realize that most places, to do JUST renters insurance, it is about $150/year

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

you do realize that most places, to do JUST renters insurance, it is about $150/year

do you realize that I was just telling Anthony what insurance company I went through and had good luck with. and what insurance company my parents went through and had good luck with?

Originally posted by RX7dood:

do you realize that I was just telling Anthony what insurance company I went through and had good luck with. and what insurance company my parents went through and had good luck with?

I was just saying that renter's insurance is cheap, and I forget what I was going to say, but I didn't finish it and accidently hit submit.

Originally posted by Buck531:

I'm using Travelers for mine. I think it's like $300 or so a year? maybe 6 months. I know it's pretty cheap though.

You can call Ron Goeppner @ 890-7070 and tell him I sent ya smile.gif .

We go throught Travelers as well an dthey have great rates.