Could you give up sex for your dream car

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Murasaki:

To the couple of you who said basically "Dump her" about Veritas' gf (me) you really need to not open your mouth when you don't know shit about other peoples situations.

graemlins/popcorn.gif As Scooby would say... Rah Ro!!!

I have to chime in here and say.. I've been married to a wonderfull woman for almost 10 years now.. she is not as sexually into it as I am.. but she, how can I put it "makes herself available" aleast once a week. After we get started.. she's ok..it's just that initial feeling of getting started that's hard to get through.

In most relationships.. I would think that's pretty good. Her reasons are psycological (sp) from her childhood (I will not go into that) but she puts forth her best effort. I'll admit.. I wanted to dump her early in the relationship.. but when you have a kid and say I do.. I ment it. So we make the best of it. (When she was prego.. I went 1.5 years of not getting any.. but my hands were pretty hairy!!) graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by Ponti-Yacker:

graemlins/popcorn.gif As Scooby would say... Rah Ro!!!

I have to chime in here and say.. I've been married to a wonderfull woman for almost 10 years now.. she is not as sexually into it as I am.. but she, how can I put it "makes herself available" aleast once a week. After we get started.. she's ok..it's just that initial feeling of getting started that's hard to get through.

In most relationships.. I would think that's pretty good. Her reasons are psycological (sp) from her childhood (I will not go into that) but she puts forth her best effort. I'll admit.. I wanted to dump her early in the relationship.. but when you have a kid and say I do.. I ment it. So we make the best of it. (When she was prego.. I went 1.5 years of not getting any.. but my hands were pretty hairy!!) graemlins/jerkit.gif

Yeah thats about like me I even do make it 'available' about that often too though sometimes no times a week but not really for that much, its just that I dont make it available every fucking day maybe if thats what the teenage sluts these days do, sorry thats not me, and especially wont be cause I have psychological and physical problems at the same time. But won't go into that either. tongue.gif

graemlins/jerkit.gif