Lifting heavy stuff for fun

iwishiwascool

After some (a long) time off, I've decided to start moving heavy stuff seriously again.

My backround includes highschool powerlifting and extensive knowledge of diet and nutrition.

I workout at California Fitness on Broad in reynoldsburg between 8pm-2am (they are open 24hrs)

What I'm looking for is someone to work out with 4 times a week. If you are new to the game, you get an inside knowledge base of what to do (and what never to do). If youre and old pro, you know that having an obligation will keep us consistent and having a spotter will allow us to go beyond what would otherwise be unsafe for to do alone.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

After some (a long) time off, I've decided to start moving heavy stuff seriously again.

My backround includes highschool powerlifting and extensive knowledge of diet and nutrition.

I workout at California Fitness on Broad in reynoldsburg between 8pm-2am (they are open 24hrs)

What I'm looking for is someone to work out with 4 times a week. If you are new to the game, you get an inside knowledge base of what to do (and what never to do). If youre and old pro, you know that having an obligation will keep us consistent and having a spotter will allow us to go beyond what would otherwise be unsafe for to do alone.

I work out at my house 4x's a week. Looking for someone to work with. How much is a membership there?

Originally posted by doggunracing:

Man, I workout up near the 161 & Karl CalFit, or I'd take you up on this.

Yeah, It's the 24 hour appeal that got me. I actually have a calfit right on my corner but since it's a preview site, it is only open till 8. Screw that.

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

I'm going tonight at 1am.

Im going to lift heavy stuff so hard.

hey ken, i might actually take you up on this. been looking for soeone to work out with a little more close to me than westerville. pm me or give me a call next time you hit the gym, homie.

EDIT: oh snap, you posted that tonight? rock on. ill be there. the fat guy driving the wrx. i have no idea what you look like, so try and spot me.

worlds in westerville is damned nice. Im there 4 days a week.. The people who work there are very nice. I talk to all of them. Theres a few really cute girls that work there, and a guy that rides and R6, and some other nice people too.

The "proshop" is probably the nicest one Ive seen at any gym ive ever been to as well.

Lancasters staff is very friendly as well. The manager Jeff has competed at a semi pro level. He definatly knows his stuff.

They have a proshop, but i never use it. I have enough supplements to last 2 years, and i got most of them for free, or a damn good price.