What other local car Forums are there?

Boost-n-Juice

Guest 1QWKEVO

hey now no need to make fun of us at CT!! lol

then yeah theres columbusdsm but i got banned for trying to post evo for sale, they had a rule where you had to have 15 posts and i wasnt a daily visitor of the site so i decided to be more involve so i can get my post limit, i got to 13 and a mod made a comment and called me an idiot so i called him an idiot back and ripped his ass for the stupid rule and they banned me!! lol but i havent heard anything but bad things about those guys so im not too worried

Originally posted by 1QWKEVO:

then yeah theres columbusdsm but i got banned for trying to post evo for sale, they had a rule where you had to have 15 posts and i wasnt a daily visitor of the site so i decided to be more involve so i can get my post limit, i got to 13 and a mod made a comment and called me an idiot so i called him an idiot back and ripped his ass for the stupid rule and they banned me!! lol but i havent heard anything but bad things about those guys so im not too worried

i think you should be banned from here. you suck at life.

Originally posted by 1QWKEVO:

Your a douche. You decided to be more involved? By what, posting 15 OMGhi2u responses? If you want to sell something use fucking ebay. We have rules for a reason, if you dont like them don't let the door hit you in the ass. There are plenty of us that are well respected in this forum and on plenty of others. Act like a child and you get treated like one. graemlins/jerkit.gif