Winter Boredum what you listening to?

1qwk767

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Ricochet:

Are you going to their show coming up?

I want to really bad, but at this exact moment I dont have the money too. I might still see if I can though, I would really like to see them live. If I can get the money together I will go, I heard they put on a hell of a show. :D

Originally posted by Harris93:

I want to really bad, but at this exact moment I dont have the money too. I might still see if I can though, I would really like to see them live. If I can get the money together I will go, I heard they put on a hell of a show. :D

Yeah, the drummers bang their heads off the drums and shit...it's fucking mad tight yo :rolleys:

-Marc

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Yeah, the drummers bang their heads off the drums and shit...it's fucking mad tight yo :rolleys:

-Marc

hahaha screw you marc, that drummer is amazing and anyone who has heard him knows it. I listen to a lot of different music, anything from Eric Clapton, to Jimi Hendrix, to Bob Marley, Tool, and yes Marc, Slipknot. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Harris93:

hahaha screw you marc, that drummer is amazing and anyone who has heard him knows it. I listen to a lot of different music, anything from Eric Clapton, to Jimi Hendrix, to Bob Marley, Tool, and yes Marc, Slipknot. tongue.gif

Drew, they have what, 3 drummers? Any band with three drummers can make the drums sound cool. And no, the only thing he's good at is double bass. Trust me, I used to play drums.

Basically, SlipKnot sucks. Ive seen them twice becuse ive had no choice, and they were awful both times.

-Marc

Guest Harris92
They have two drummers, one plays the bongos and does virtually nothing, and the other is a mack pimp who runs seven miles a day, so that he can do the double kick as fast as he does. He is also amazing without using the double kick. Watch his solo on their dvd and you wont think that anymore. What else are you listening to marc? tongue.gif