What a sissy...

black00ws6

Originally posted by The DropTop:

You would expect him to hit the kid back?

That guy would have been in big trouble if he did hit back. He would have been ridiculed even more for hitting a 12 year old. He needs to find the kids dad and beat the hell out of him in front of the kid. :D

Could you imagine the image in little kids minds if he did fight back. The Easter Bunny beating up a kid. They would be traumatized. And there parents, who would they call first. The lawyer or the psychiatrist. Still I think I would have knocked the little fucker out and dealt with whatever I had to afterwards.

Guest stvbreal

I think that would be hillarious. graemlins/lol.gif Teach kids not to fuck with the Easter Bunny.

+1 with knocking the kid out. I would have pulled a bunny-hop on the snotnosed kid. Then I would hop over to the parents and knocked them out for raising such a well disciplined child.

Originally posted by Bgbdbn:

Could you imagine the image in little kids minds if he did fight back. The Easter Bunny beating up a kid. They would be traumatized. And there parents, who would they call first. The lawyer or the psychiatrist. Still I think I would have knocked the little fucker out and dealt with whatever I had to afterwards.

[ 27. March 2005, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: EvilEvo ]

Originally posted by Bgbdbn:

i would have went to the bathroom, ditched the bunny outfit, then compe out watched the kid trip on himself a few times.