What's your battle cry?

Buckeye23

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Lo! Who is that, skulking across the icy wasteland! It is Slowica GT, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He howls vengefully:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I bring darkness and mayhem like a sentient bulldozer!!"

Lo! Who is that, rampaging along the freeway! It is 00Smurf, hands clutching a mighty sword! He cries ominously:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I destroy all in my path with God on my side!!!"

and!!

Stalking out of the plains, swinging a thorned whip, cometh Smurf! And he gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to hump you for such a long time, Buddha will explode!!"

Guest jpurdy2003

Stalking over the mountains, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh The Anti-Role Model! And he gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to punch you beyond mortal comprehension!!!"

Guest jpurdy2003

Who is that, sprinting amidst the hotel lobby! It is Jack Pee, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a low howl, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I bring darkness and mayhem until there is no more hope!"

Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking through the hotel lobby! It is Swimmingbird, hands clutching a mighty sword! He howls ominously:

"I'm going to fuck you harder than God thought possible, and launch you into deep space!"

Hear that ladies?

Running over the fields, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Eric Grothaus! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue">

Prowling over the cliffs, carrying a burning branch, cometh The Silent God! And he gives a low howl:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I plunder until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

Stalking along the wasteland, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Crankshaft! And he gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I lay waste to the landscape until there is no more hope!!"

Running over the wasteland, carrying a studded crowbar, cometh Garrett! And he gives a vengeful grunt:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!"

graemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/lol.gif

Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging over the plains! It is Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh:

"For the love of beatings, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!"

Zang! Who is that, striding over the icy wasteland! It is Eastside Juggalo, hands clutching a meaty axe! He grunts vengefully:

"I'm going to brutalize you like a rabid gangsta bitch!!"

--

Lo! Who is that, stalking along the mountains! It is David, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a mighty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to clobber you until you are tax-deductible!!"

Lo! Who is that, running over the cliffs! It is Gas,Grass,or Ass, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a cruel roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you until you can no longer smell pretty things!!"

and

Who is that, skulking over the tarmac! It is Dave, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to pummel you into a fine spicy powder"

Yea, verily: Who is that, sprinting through the hotel lobby! It is Joel's98gt, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a cruel bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to make you cry like the bitchiest bitch!!!"

Truely fit for an ogre.