2 idiots. 1 bike.

nurkvinny

I never take the time to post about every idiotic event I witness on my commute to Columbus and back each week day, because if I did, I wouldn't have time for anything else. But what I saw tonight on the way home takes the cake.

Some of you may know a certain intersection on the far East side. It is on Rt16, 1 intersection East of Reynoldsburg / New Albany Rd, and 1 intersection West of Waggoner. There are low-income, state-subsidized apartments on the right, and a child daycare on the left, if you approach 16 from the side street. It's where you end up on 16 if you turn by the mulch company and weave through the neighborhood.

Well, today, I'm in the Ram. A couple on an early-80's, 400-500cc Honda cruiser pull directly out in front of me out of the apartments. The driver is a black male, probably 125lbs. The rider is a black female, probably pushing 190-200 lbs. He damn near lays it over just pulling out into the road. When they get to the light at Rt 16, they are the first ones waiting to turn left (East) onto 16.

She was bitching at him because he almost wrecked, so he hopped off the bike, and told her to drive. So she did.

She hopped on the front, he hopped on the back. They just about dropped the thing 3 or 4 times waiting on the light to turn green. I was 2 cars back from them.

The light turned green. She revved the bike to about 4-5k RPMs and let off on the clutch. The bike jumped forward, he stumbled off the back, somehow caught it, and started bitching at her. She got off the bike, and just started laughing and waving her arms in the air like a true moron. While she was walking towards the daycare sidewalk for who-knows-what-reason, she realizes that there had been an older lady caught in the intersection when the light turned red on 16. The lady was coming straight at the dumb bitch. The old lady does a braking nose-dive not to hit the bitch, the dude is still standing beside the bike bitching at his girlfriend/ho/sister/who knows what, me and the car in front of me are in disbelief.

The fat chick lets the old lady drive by, and walks back over to the back of the bike and gets on; by this time, the guy was back on the front.

By now, I am yelling "get the fuck off the road, crackhead. Ya stupid FUCKS!"

Somehow, the couple manages to get the bike moving again and onto 16 during the green light; the car behind them and myself also get through the green light.

This dumbass drove the bike all the way to the new Meijers in 1st-fucking-gear while turned partially around yelling at his 'better half'. They were going 40-45 mphs in first gear.

They almost got ran over by me.

They almost dropped the bike a half-dozen times.

She, by all rights should have been ran over.

The bike should have blown up twice-over.

True story.

- Why NOT mention their race?

- Nope, I clearly stated the woman's race.

- If you would have seen them, you would know it was NOT a poor usage of the term 'crackhead'. They were clearly high on -something-. Would the word 'pothead' or 'drunk-ass' have made you feel better?

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

- Why NOT mention their race?

- Nope, I clearly stated the woman's race.

- If you would have seen them, you would know it was NOT a poor usage of the term 'crackhead'. They were clearly high on -something-. Would the word 'pothead' or 'drunk-ass' have made you feel better?

- i guess i didnt see the relevance (sorry)

- okay?

- *shrugs*, maybe? as you stated, i guess i had to see them

smile.gif no hard feelings