Whats to do around here?

Guest catmel

Guest catmel

Its 1pm, i'm bored as hell.. Anything ever going on during the day time, especially next few days? I can never seem to find much to do around here. (northeast Cols.. columbus period) Lookin for some good spots, places to meet people etc

Any suggestions welcome smile.gif

Guest catmel

Interesting idea Rico. Yeah, I cant believe how little there is to do around here..

Single female age 20 lookin' for some action!

Hah.. lol. Man i'm bored smile.gif

Anyways, whats the usual hangouts at nights for the CR crew - I've seen Jegs, K-mart etc - I'd love to get more into the car scene as well (hense why i'm here)

I'm free at around 5 ...

Okay seriously .. you could do the following things

1. Go around 270 in your car and time it trying for the fastest lap

2. Easton. There is always something there to look at, and ShadowBox, FunnyBone, GameWorks, etc are all there

3. Go to a car lot and test drive a sweet car you would want. I would personally go test drive a new Evo 8.

4. Columbus Musuem of art? Go look at old paintings and stuff

5. Find a bar and get sloppy drunk.

That's about the best I can do :D

Guest catmel

Haha... Man, Columbus sucks :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestions Shinobi.. thers only so many times you can go to easton though lol( I work there). I was thinking about dropping by gameworks maybe later tonight.

Whatever you do, you should get off the PC and go enjoy the nice weather. Even driving around and crusing is better than being inside. Although, when I am inside, I usually read, but that's just me. A nice country drive somewhere is always fun.

I really think test driving a new car would be sweet. Get dressed up and make the salesman thing you want to buy the car.

Or, you could go swimming. Find a local pool and go be lazy in the sun.

there is plenty top do in columbus you just have to look in the right places. you can always go downtown on saterday night for the gallery hop if you like art, always alot of people on nice nights there,

newport and promowest music halls are always playing decent shows, polairis mall, easton mall, there are some decent clubs around also

if your into racing you can go to natinoal trails on weds

I played the front 9 at Hover on Sunday. I meet two of my friends there and was going to play the whole thing but someone threw an egg at my car the night before so I wanted to get home to wash it off! graemlins/finger.gif

They have a new 9 which I guess is wooded too. graemlins/thumb.gif I like the course overall from what I played. Much better than the Dublin course, which is the only other course in Columbus I have played.