I got my car today!!

cNeutron

actually the insurance of a 04 compared to a 01 is farely close the rate symbols are within 5 of each other. so all coverages being the same the 04 would be about 100 more a term than the 01.

nice buy on the car. Glad your happy with it.

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

actually the insurance of a 04 compared to a 01 is farely close the rate symbols are within 5 of each other. so all coverages being the same the 04 would be about 100 more a term than the 01.

nice buy on the car. Glad your happy with it.

Ok, nock that 13k down to 9500. I had assumed from what the owner of the car posted (about being 25) it would be significantly more.

1) Orion - Yes it has always ran. The only time it was down was when i pulled the fuel pump.

2) Cabot - Im not pissed about the cards im pissed cause you could of had such a better car and didnt go for it. Dont tell me you cant afford it when you have a 3000gt sitting in your driveway forsale. When perfectly you could of gotten a night and difference out of an 03 than 01. Its like a hot girl saying she wants you to fuck her and you dont cause you forgot to bring a condom. but you know you can pull out.

3) Chris "god" - hmm it would be a close race but i think that the TT would slowly pull away in front of the ford. If it was an 03 TT has no chance.

4) Coke "ben" - when it comes to pass 3kgt owners yes i like being a douche to them. Defantly cabot cause i really know why he bought that car.

Btw cabot hows your black on black 97 vr4?

Its like a hot girl saying she wants you to fuck her and you dont cause you forgot to bring a condom. but you know you can pull out.
graemlins/wtf.gif

VD much?

Originally posted by BDHG940:

got a few 8.8's at the shop if you want to go straight axle. That is one of the best things to do without doing a power-adder.

how much? thanks everyone i wil have pics up in like a day, if i ever have time!!!

Originally posted by Venom:

Any ideas of what i should do to it feel free to tell me.

Gears (and maybe a shifter) should be the very first mod you do with one of these cars and under no circumstances should they be numerically lower than 4.10s. Seriously. If you are worried about what something that steep will be like going down the freeway come down to Hilliard and I will show you its no big deal.

Read your earlier posts when you were still considering this purchase. It's cool when after all that thought, you drive to SEE IT, it's everything you wanted & ya buy it!!! Congrats, enjoy it. Doesn't matter what anyone says ie why didn't you buy this or that? F/'em, your $$$$, your dream, your car. Congrats Guy graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

also the other thing is this. cabot do you actually have any pictures of your car? Or can this be another imagineary vr4 like the two you said you had or supposly bought.

come to circuit city on morese road geoff and i will show you. Its sitting right outside, i can even show you the title if you want me to.

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

also the other thing is this. cabot do you actually have any pictures of your car? Or can this be another imagineary vr4 like the two you said you had or supposly bought.

Seriously, shut the fuck up you friendless sack of shit. Don't you have a floor to be sweeping?