Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

Sweet dude. If you don't want to go that far, you're more than welcome to park the trailer at our place in Pickerington.

I'll probably have to drop the wife off in Z'ville for the day and then return there when done riding. But if not, I'll give you a yell.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go but it looks like it would be about a 3 or 3 1/2 hour ride for me to just get to your starting point. If i could fined someone to meet me in Coshocton then go from there to meet up than i would be in to but thats a long ride to do by myself. I still might go though. We need more rides around Coshocton.lol.

I would love to go but it looks like it would be about a 3 or 3 1/2 hour ride for me to just get to your starting point. If i could fined someone to meet me in Coshocton then go from there to meet up than i would be in to but thats a long ride to do by myself. I still might go though. We need more rides around Coshocton.lol.

Where are you riding from? The starting point is only about an 1.5 hrs (or much less if you don't mind running a quick pace) from Coshocton. The roads are pretty fun to get there too.

satan- are you actually gonna ride, or you just planning it for everyone? :lol:

sorry...had too..

j.k

Them are fighting words..... :beating:

I ride with people who can keep up. That's why you never see me.

Zing! :lol:

But yes, as long as work doesn't screw me over I'll be there.

I'm starting to get suspcious that he even has a bike, I'm thinkin he just steals pics from zx10 forum or something...;)

You guys are a rough crowd!

Of course I have a bike, see?

8725-2005-Kawasaki-Ninja.jpg

Shit wait, mine's red. Uhm....

Them are fighting words..... :beating:

I ride with people who can keep up. That's why you never see me.

Zing! :lol:

But yes, as long as work doesn't screw me over I'll be there.

ouch!

i can keep up... till 95mph. :lol:

UPDATE:

Brian changed the route and meeting point. The updated map is attached to this post and the original post. Please take note!!!!

I was on the road @ 6:30 this morning to check out the route. I'm happy to report that this ride will not disappoint and the roads are in very good condtion. No closures or construction (They're set up in South Perry for a project but it hasn't started yet. The road will remain open regardless)

There are a couple of changes from my original e-mail.

• We'll meet at the Valero station just north of the antique mall that way everybody can start out with a full tank of gas regardless of where they came from. There will be gas stops in Nesonvill & New Lex.
  • I added route 78 out of Glouster. 78 is an excellent road and it allows us to pick up more of route 37 between McConnelsville & New Lex.

I was home before 11am without stopping @ Jimbo's to eat so you should plan on about 5 - 6 hours for the entire ride. You should be home in time for dinner. (The red route is about 3 hours + lunch)

For you folks coming from the Columbus area, I have shown how to get a complete loop out of the ride on the new map. Take the 33 by-pass route going down and I'll get you to the business route after New Lex. (UPDATED MAP ATTACHED)

Hope to see you on the 19th at the Valero gas station in Rockbridge @ 10AM!!

Brian