Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pass on the crowd. I have to like the surroundings before I stop. I wasn't dirty enough.

:nono:

Well, it a very well known place to stop and eat while riding Hocking. Sorry you feel you're too good.

I'll pass on the crowd. I have to like the surroundings before I stop. I wasn't dirty enough.

Pussy...don't worry we will protect you from the rednecks..:D

Maybe you are just scared of getting embarrassed by my 600?:eek::p

Y would I hang around people I got nothing in common with? Doh! :p

:lol: Wolfboy, what made you mention your 600?

You guys including BEN need to come to Dayton. Everyone is tired of catering to the CBUS crew. Come down here this year! Geesh. :bigfinger::D

That's what the Sunday dinner rides are going to be for, to meet more people in other cities. If you want people to come to Dayton man, set something up! I'm not going to setup a ride for a city I don't know anything about.

What do you need to set-up? Just come on down to ride and bring some others. :slap:

Why ride to Dayton when Hocking and Apple Valley are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better? Maybe a NKY ride, but I don't see a point in riding an hour to ride the same roads we have here. That's why we ride an hour away from town to actually "ride". Just my two cents though.

PS: We did do a ride to Dayton once. It was the very first Ohio Riders ride actually. Around 15 of us rode to the Air Force Museum and spent the day there. Was kinda cool.

Ben there's no good roads in the city man. I didn't mean actually RIDE in downtown Dayton..lol.

NKY smokes the hills man. I'm sure playerpro will tell you that too. NKY is a dream for as close as it is. TONS of mileage of pure curves.

NKY is not Dayton.

I did Sunday. Can't this weekend.

Cleaner came and rode down here before. It's not far. Just do it and meet us for a ride down here sometime with some others. Geesh brothaman. Lets go!:)

You gonna be around next weekend? I'll head out your way so I can ride with you guys and so you will quit being a vaj. ;)

:lol:

Yep, just let us know when it's a sure thing and post a thread in the Dayton forum and we'll see how many riders we can collect.:cool:

Oh...bring Stacy with you. :bow:

Alright, what day is better for you guys? I can do Saturday or Sunday...

And I invited Stacy...but she said she quit riding with guys after they kept wrecking from loss of blood flow to their brains.:sex:

No way I'm riding back to Hocking Hills. Too far for that ride. It took me 2 days to re-coop. I guess its that old man thing. I did enjoy the ride while I was there but the ride to get there.OMG. Lets do NKY Hopefully we can get some of the C-Bus riders.

There's no way I'm riding to NKY. I'm sure I'll enjoy the ride when I'm there, but the ride to get there , jeesh. It'll take two days to recuperate. :D

I would like to try and get down there to ride NKY, but the RC is definitely not made for comfort. Though, I might have to suck it up and make the journey.

Since I am bored at work, I went through the thread and here is the line up as best as I could figure out on whos going:

?=Questionable on going

Satan

yotaman88210

Cleaner

max power?

01929rr

OGs750?

wolfman

Earache

SJC600rr

ninjack08?

RC51 John

exSRAaron

dustinsn3485

prakthad

ousley99+3 friends

SchmuckGirl

Jester

Weather looks to be: Partly cloudy skies. High 90F and low 66F. Winds light. Precip chance 10%