Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost 11:00 PM and I just got home. That was a long assed day.

I suck at names and didn't get to talk to all that many of you, but had a great time riding in Ohio. So much fun that I might come back next weekend on the ST and ride it again!

I have a few pictures that I'll post up tomorrow - off to bed now.

Eric

Thanks for posting pictures, Ananda! I think you got me in the most awkward poses ever though... :lol:

I'm sorry. I was trying to get 'natural' photos.

Danielle, glad you got home ok and thanks for the name corrections.

Oh, and did I hear something about a party and some vodka. I think that's the only thing that would make my back feel better, right now. For some reason I decided I needed to ride to dinner w/ the girls to round out the evening. 295 miles today!

:plus1:
Geeee.....Mikey's drinkin'?!? There's a shocker!! :D Ohhhh.....And I LOVE umbrella drinks!!! "If you love Pina' Coladas.....Annnddd walkin' in the rain" lol.gif

Love the fact that it looks like there were more SB's than HD's.....but how come they're in the parking lot, and we're all stuck on the shoulder across the street??? rock.gif

2336382840103430119S600x600Q85.jpg

Just a heads up. Jason is in ICU at OSU right now. He has a bruise on his brain and they have to do another cat scan sunday morning to figure out how bad it is... I will posy up sunday night when i get back and let u guys know how he is.... That truly was an awesome ride today though, aside from the crashes..

Just a heads up. Jason is in ICU at OSU right now. He has a bruise on his brain and they have to do another cat scan sunday morning to figure out how bad it is... I will posy up sunday night when i get back and let u guys know how he is.... That truly was an awesome ride today though, aside from the crashes..

Thank you for the heads up. He is in all of our prays tonight. FYI Bill was release and is fine. I guess he is already making jokes!

:plus1:

+2 but by myself :(

Just wanted to add the fact that it took me 20 minutes to get to Grant from New Lexington, and 45 minutes to figure out that he was at OSU because the hospital called him John Doe, since they couldn't find his ID and Med Flight had to sedate him to calm him down...