What to get my dad for Christmas

pg

So I don't really know my dad very well but I have to get him a Christmas present. I know he likes computers, airplanes, the beatles and dark chocolate and he does stuff with wood. So if any of you guys know of anything that you think a dad would like that would be sweet. Thanks.

-Ryan :D

Just think of some tools both of you could use. :D

Has he said anything lately about computer stuff he wants? Go to Anthony Thomas and get him some small thing of Dark Chocolate as a stocking stuffer. Any books about planes? Just go to a book store and look around, there will more than likely be a few really cool historical books about planes with very nice pictures in them.

Originally posted by Neo:

Just think of some tools both of you could use. :D

Has he said anything lately about computer stuff he wants? Go to Anthony Thomas and get him some small thing of Dark Chocolate as a stocking stuffer. Any books about planes? Just go to a book store and look around, there will more than likely be a few really cool historical books about planes with very nice pictures in them.

Ya Ryan you work at a book store ;)

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Yeah, uhh I'll get my dad a hooker, I'm sure his wife would really like that Adam, you're such an ass. Thanks for the ideas everyone ither than Adam.

ok, then get me a hooker tongue.gif

psssssssshhhhhhh Ryan, I am your father psssssshhhhhhhh (in my best Darth Vader voice)