Count 4 = not guilty

Count 5 = not guilty

Count 6 = not guilty

Count 7 = not guilty

Count 8 = not guilty

Count 9 = not guilty

Count 10 = not guilty

Well spectacular, Micheal Jackson gets off free.........lame

Why do people get so worked up over this shit? None of us were at the trial, all we have to go on is what the media feeds us. We don't know all the evidence. Frankly, I don't care what happens to him, but I'm not going to get pissed about it or think I know what the outcome should be, just because I have an opinion and watch the news... graemlins/gives.gif

Originally posted by Wease:

Why do people get so worked up over this shit? None of us were at the trial, all we have to go on is what the media feeds us. We don't know all the evidence. Frankly, I don't care what happens to him, but I'm not going to get pissed about it or think I know what the outcome should be, just because I have an opinion and watch the news... graemlins/gives.gif

werd.

Originally posted by Wease:

but... but. but.. I was AT the Neverland Ranch!!!!! :eek: . Jackson is graemlins/supergay2.gif

explain this to me, if the parents were really worried about their children being molested then why would they let them sleep over at this guys house? He may be wacko jacko, and possibly molested some kids prior to all this and he will get whats coming to him if he did, but come on, he wrote thriller

Hey - maybe he could "move in" with another celebrity / O. J. Simpson???? There's a pair that could swap stories about how they BEAT our system with their $$$$!

Someone posted earlier about the fact we weren't there or on the jury. Good point, but isn't it interesting, I'm over 50 / I've never been in court for molesting, kidnapping, killing, rape, or any of these crimes. Someone innocent like poor Michael taken to court for something he didn't do? Yeah right. OJ didn't knock off his wife either, yeah right. Get a life -

Originally posted by Kohones:

Someone innocent like poor Michael taken to court for something he didn't do? Yeah right. OJ didn't knock off his wife either, yeah right. Get a life -

Yeah, because I'm sure the millions of dollars Jackson's worth had nothing to do with people taking him to court... graemlins/slap.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Louis:

I can't wait to hear about the "I'm innocent" slumber party tonight at the Neverland Ranch. All boys 12 and under invited.

hahahaha i told jen the same exact thing.