Got a new addition to the house today

Sam1647545489

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

What kinda kit you looking to get. I can get kits cheaper then the public would pay, maybe 50-100$ off.

LS1 MAF wet kit smile.gif ?

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

What kinda kit you looking to get. I can get kits cheaper then the public would pay, maybe 50-100$ off.

Ohh, I didn't know you could get kits with a discount too. I need a kit for a 1999 Mustang 4.6L GT. I think I have found the kit for about $519 most places.

Edit- Dry kit

Guest powers
Originally posted by Drunky McDrunk:

Ohh, I didn't know you could get kits with a discount too. I need a kit for a 1999 Mustang 4.6L GT. I think I have found the kit for about $519 most places.

Edit- Dry kit

If I were you I would buy the new NX dual spray bar fogger plate wet system for your car. WAY easier to tune and will make much more power. With the plate system you get very evenly distributed nitrous.

As far as I know NX does not make dry systems.

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

If I were you I would buy the new NX dual spray bar fogger plate wet system for your car. WAY easier to tune and will make much more power. With the plate system you get very evenly distributed nitrous.

As far as I know NX does not make dry systems.

Yeah Sam, PM me a price for the plate system, the returnless fuel module, and a window switch...as a whole package

Look, if you guys are ready to buy a kit and have one in mind, shoot me the part number and I will beat that price by 25$. I am not goin to go through every NX part and make a website. If you got money in hand and want to buy something, get me the part number and I will beat the price, guaranteed.