FireFox problem/question

burgels

I was having trouble with the adblocker extension (import wasn't working) so I uninstalled it and was going to try to reinstall it but now when I click on tools/extensions, the extensions window won't come up. Nothing happens. I've tried reinstalling FireFox, any ideas?

Originally posted by burgels™:

Nevermind I fixed it. As far as IE goes, enjoy your spyware and viruses.

I have none of the above. It doesn't take a third party browser that doesn't utilize Flash, also consistantly releases patches to fix problems, and generally is annoying with the amount of useless "features" they provide.

I've tried Firefox and it's absolutely horrid with the amount of useless bullshit they provide, while not providing the plugins for regular browsing that most people need.

My $.02 smile.gif

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

I have none of the above. It doesn't take a third party browser that doesn't utilize Flash, also consistantly releases patches to fix problems, and generally is annoying with the amount of useless "features" they provide.

I've tried Firefox and it's absolutely horrid with the amount of useless bullshit they provide, while not providing the plugins for regular browsing that most people need.

My $.02 smile.gif

I can see flash just fine

"useless features" is subjective

constantly releases patches? at least they are making the effort to put out quality software

besides, firefox is designed so that if there is something about it that you don't like, you can change it yourself (assuming you know how to program). With IE you get what you get.

The adblocker that Burgels was using is some script that someone else wrote to prevent banner ads from appearing. Obviously, it's not supported by the authors of Firefox.

Originally posted by copperhead:

I can see flash just fine

"useless features" is subjective

constantly releases patches? at least they are making the effort to put out quality software

besides, firefox is designed so that if there is something about it that you don't like, you can change it yourself (assuming you know how to program). With IE you get what you get.

The adblocker that Burgels was using is some script that someone else wrote to prevent banner ads from appearing. Obviously, it's not supported by the authors of Firefox.

Yup. smile.gif