And you thought CR had bad drama?

Guest infamous me 235

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Guest jpurdy2003
I got sick of it too. I became a paid member, and liked it at first, but a number of things made me leave faster than Anthony in a game of dodgeball. graemlins/burnout02.gifgraemlins/lurk.gif

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

Dan toops is banned consequently so is one other drama causer in this thread.

haha, yeah i dont see how you guys let that toops guy go on forever. you think he'll show up tuesday? tongue.gif

I have nothing to prove to him. Ive taken him up numerous times on his offer to race anyone in CDSM for $100, a bet was even made that he could get his heap out of the 13s.

He never showed. So it goes.

If he shows up looking for trouble, I will defend myself. Im 23 years old, meeting some choad at the flag pole at 8:00 sharp is a little out side my maturity level. I dont think he is dumb enough to do that. I have met the kid before, he hardly has the balls to speak to someone let alone instigate a fight.

Its all worthless E-Drama that is poluting the purpose of the board.