Attention Metrosexuals

Hwilli1647545487

I am getting married in just over a week.

I normally get my hair cut at like Master Cuts or Pro Cuts, or one of those other chains. Sadly, they always always always fuck it up.

I need to find a place near the Hilliard area that will do a good job. Recommendations?

TIA,

Howard

Congrates on getting Married its the scarest, funnest, most exciting thing. (least for me it was smile.gif ) as for getting your hair cut I know what you mean I refuse to get my hair cut down here.(when ever I'm back home i have my sister in law cut for me) But if i had to have it done here tuttle mall has a mops or if your not worried about spending the money check Charles Pozon (sp?) My wife gets her hair cut there and has never had any complaits.

hope that helps and good luck on the wedding.

uh if you don't mind going to easton my friend cuts hair very well, she does it so well i quit my barber that i went to for the first 21 years of my life

btw her name is heidi knisley she works at ecotage day spa in the lazarus at easton

5 star member rating for her

Originally posted by Stillman:

Charles Penzones (I think), I think it is in Mill Run. Real fancy place.

Nope that is Kenneths... it's across from dave and busters. Charles Penzone is off of sawmill rd. Both do very good work. I've been to both and know many people that are happy with services from both :D

Originally posted by Wease:

I'm not sure how you cut it, but I have mine cut as a fade and have Mop at Tuttle Mall do it. Emily does it and she's the best. She's a little hottie, too... smile.gif

Hell yeah dude! That's the chick that cuts my hair too! She is fucking hot. I love getting my hair cut there. It is like my little treat to myself. Not only do I get a good looking haircut, but I get a lapdance too!

The Mop > *