BEST. FIGHT SCENE. EVER.

Veritas

Originally posted by Veritas:

that's super there big guy that you've seen it all three times, maybe other people haven't :/

That's what the "new post" indicator is on the left of every topic. If it says there are new posts, read them, or don't. Some choose to, some choose not to. Therefore, if you miss out, you miss out. The shit doesn't need to be posted 200 fuckin times to make sure EVERYONE has seen it. I'm not being a dick or anything, but damn.

... i personally frequent this board less and less cause people are getting way a-holeish over silly stuff, so forgive me, i don't look at every post, i don't read every thread either i just posted something which i figured people who if they did like the matrix would get a kick out of it.

my bad, ill just not post stuff like this again

Originally posted by Veritas:

... i personally frequent this board less and less cause people are getting way a-holeish over silly stuff, so forgive me, i don't look at every post, i don't read every thread either i just posted something which i figured people who if they did like the matrix would get a kick out of it.

my bad, ill just not post stuff like this again

Terron..

Take it easy man. Reposts get flamed..get used to it. A-holish Comments? Never?

:D

nothing to cry about, you said you don't check the board for everything and movie guy let you know that it was posted a couple times before and then you cry about him telling you that it was repost, don't get pissy about it, oh and you could alwayd do a search if you are gonna whine whenever says someone calls repost on things you post

car enthus., your opinion means like this much to me , oh shit did you miss it too? Yeah jack. as for crying, you need to remove the stick from your personal ass and stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and/or hardass. I was noting that the comment was gay, i didn't like it, whatever. And i haven't ever posted something else someone else has posted either tongue.gif

anyways done with it, so it's a repost, moving on