stupiedest shit i have ever seen to date.

girlygirl18t

Yesterday when i was walking out of work. A girl that i work with couldn't start her car. So i watched her as she got a gallon of water out of her back seat and popped the hood on an mid 80'ish buick. I have no idea what she was thinking, but she poured a whole gallon of water in her carborator. OMG what an idiot. she had to have the car towed.

Insite in to the idiot: she is in her early 20's, 300 lbs+, and wares low rise butt crack jeans with "club" shirts (halter top, baby t's, ect...) to work with no bra. Plus she looks dirty.....ick funk nasty. in general this WTP's big ass should know better.

why do dumb people breed?

WTP= White Trash Princess

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

Insite in to the idiot: she is in her early 20's, 300 lbs+, and wares low rise butt crack jeans

insight

a) The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration.

b) The act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.

wear, wears

a) To carry or have on the person as covering, adornment, or protection: wearing a jacket; must wear a seat belt.

Originally posted by gillbot:

insight

a) The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration.

b) The act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.

wear, wears

a) To carry or have on the person as covering, adornment, or protection: wearing a jacket; must wear a seat belt.

Wow, you really took too much of your time on that. I'm sorry. i was talking to someone when i wrote this. I really wasn't paying attention to my spelling, get over it. Become an editor. That way you can get respect and paid for being a dick.

graemlins/gay.gif

Originally posted by RX7dood:

i'm sure ur real fucking hot too :rolleyes:

Much prettier and much, much skinnier than her.

You are right about something; your signature says it all. You are a stuck up, conceded bitch.

I think it's great that you started a thread about someone being stupid, especially since you cannot properly use the English language. Not to mention you drive a Volkswagen.

OMGHI2U!!1!111! im @ gurl on t<e>eh intarweb OMG! i m on @ car bored wit guyz!!!11! OMG LOL i M pretty OMGOMGLOL!!!! t<e>eh FAT chikz r BAD OMG!!11!1!

Originally posted by Perfect Enemy:

You are right about something; your signature says it all. You are a stuck up, conceded bitch.

I think it's great that you started a thread about someone being stupid, especially since you cannot properly use the English language. Not to mention you drive a Volkswagen.

OMGHI2U!!1!111! im @ gurl on t<e>eh intarweb OMG! i m on @ car bored wit guyz!!!11! OMG LOL i M pretty OMGOMGLOL!!!! t<e>eh FAT chikz r BAD OMG!!11!1!

ha ha ha, that about sums it eh' chris!!

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Perfect Enemy:

You must be gay.

Guest stvbreal

Ooooh. I have 10k posts. I am an original CR member and talk smack to girls online.

You are the man my freind. More like the "Perfect Closet Homo".

[ 19. November 2004, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Nelson Mandela ]

Originally posted by Nelson Mandela:

Ooooh. I have 10k posts. I am an original CR member and talk smack to girls online.

You are the man my freind. More like the "Perfect Closet Homo".

Actually, I talk smack to everyone.

What, are you fucking this chick or something? graemlins/cry.gif

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

Yesterday when i was walking out of work. A girl that i work with couldn't start her car. So i watched her as she got a gallon of water out of her back seat and popped the hood on an mid 80'ish buick. I have no idea what she was thinking, but she poured a whole gallon of water in her carborator. OMG what an idiot. she had to have the car towed.

Insite in to the idiot: she is in her early 20's, 300 lbs+, and wares low rise butt crack jeans with "club" shirts (halter top, baby t's, ect...) to work with no bra. Plus she looks dirty.....ick funk nasty. in general this WTP's big ass should know better.

why do dumb people breed?

WTP= White Trash Princess

K.... Now, I'm much better with driving then I am with mechanics.... But... Why did she decide to pour a gallon of water in THERE?

Fat people should not dress like that...