Pics of girls on your car

Jimmy Notchback

Guest Bottlefed70

If your dick has been in the girl then no prob to you, as long as shes hot, sweet. But true to the fags who somehow know a hot girl and get her to pose on his car to make him look so fucking sweet. We'll start of with most of those honda fags. They seem to have a lot of that shit going on. You know they arent sticking anyone.

1911 anyone.

why the hell would you miss an opportunity to have a girl get on your car almost naked or naked? Who cares if youve had her or not. Get the shots. If shes willing to mount on your car shes probably willing to mount on you :D

No Im not referring to the entire board. Ive more talking shit on people that see a hot girl walking by in a parking lot and ask her to pose on thier car, then they show everyone like they actually know the girl. I just think it's pathetic. Im just saying I would never put a pic of some random hot girl up with my car unless I actually got to drag one through her.

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I just think it's pathetic. Im just saying I would never put a pic of some random hot girl up with my car unless I actually got to drag one through her.

why would u want to drag it through her. wouldnt it be more of an in and out thrusting motion?

Do you actually think every guy in just about every car magazine on this earth hit the model that poses next to there car if they can do it on a magazine I think people should be able to do it on the street.Who cares what poses next to someones car I dont.Oh yeah if a girl is on my car usually I wont be thinking about getting a camera I have other thoughts.

Well here is one with chads car. I guess if you drive an import, you get all the hot chicks. So this is what the American car guys get stuck with. This was taken right after cripside, bottlefed and I air tighted the bitch. Hope you all like it as much as I do...damn shes hot!

http://quikstangs.corral.net/images/chick_with_cobra.jpg