Anyone know where to find some good racing forums?

Mensan

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

The way its goes indeed Keith, you shuold be used to dissapointment in your life by now.

:confused:

What is up with you??? You are like the beachmaster hippo now. Keith has a wealth of experiance. So what if hes not perfect? Who is?

Jesus H Christ, some times I wonder about people.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Fond of Overlap:

:confused:

What is up with you??? You are like the beachmaster hippo now. Keith has a wealth of experiance. So what if hes not perfect? Who is?

Jesus H Christ, some times I wonder about people.

Fight fire, with fire.

Also I do not hate Keith, and I am sure he knows more then I do, but that dosent take away from the fact, he is annoying, and ignorant. I guess he portrays this image on the internet well.

Originally posted by Tinman:

HUH???

Dude, I am the FIRST to admit that I don't hold a candle to your experience. Never claimed I did. I'm sitting down here on a shoestring budjet trying to learn and build on the cheap. You have more money in the heads on the 7 than I have in my whole car, strange thing is, you are fully aware of this. You also know that I have a 5 yr old that wants for NOTHING, all this car bullshit comes second to his wants and needs. Where you had the cash for the sale of the Camaro to finance this RX-7 project, I was trading computers and RC cars so I could get a hot rod. And when I blew the thing up, it was horse trading and shit that paid for the motor (the orange malibu's 327) so I could get the thing back on the road.

I ain't said that anything I got is all that great, hell it sucks for the most part, but it's mine, and part of it even runs. You want to belittle me, crack jokes about my shit, have fun doing it. I really figured that you would be the last person to turn on ANYONE, I guess my people judging skills aren't any better than my knowledge of anything else, Huh?

[ 18. July 2005, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: desperado ]

seriously brandon what is your problem with keith, you don't even know him, and if we are talking about people who are cool in person and dousche bags on the computer you are starting to be that guy. And why are you belittling the guys life, he seems to do pretty well as it seems to me. And for calling someone ignorant and annoying seems pretty hipocritical to me.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

seriously brandon what is your problem with keith, you don't even know him, and if we are talking about people who are cool in person and dousche bags on the computer you are starting to be that guy. And why are you belittling the guys life, he seems to do pretty well as it seems to me. And for calling someone ignorant and annoying seems pretty hipocritical to me.

Hypricrtical how? Explain.

Keith may be an alright guy in person, and I will leave it there.

whatever you do dont try and battle brandon on the net cause he will pull out the "lets meet in the parking lot and talk about this" gayness.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

Also I do not hate Keith, and I am sure he knows more then I do

first off you have no reason to hate keith he has done nothing to you. Second he does know more, a lot more keep it at that. last thing brandon you came to my house 8 months ago not knowing how to do a clutch and know you think since you studied a book I GAVE YOU, you can question someone else. come on man dont be gay.

btw ELI please dont leave ME!!!! ;)

Trust me, I ain't about that sillyness at all. First off I am WAY to fucking old to be throwing down with some one 10 or better yrs younger than I am.

Second, that shit never ends well, typically that situation leads to someone going to a hospital and the other going to jail. I prefer to stay the hell out of both.

Brandon, I got no beef with you man, hell I ain't got a beef with anyone on here. I have said ALOT of silly shit that was uncalled for and acted like an ass more times than I care to remember. For that I am sorry. And I will finish with this.

How many of you haven't said or done something at some point, to look cool, try to fit in, or boost yourself up a bit and look a bit better than you are?

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

whatever you do dont try and battle brandon on the net cause he will pull out the "lets meet in the parking lot and talk about this" gayness. first off you have no reason to hate keith he has done nothing to you. Second he does know more, a lot more keep it at that. last thing brandon you came to my house 8 months ago not knowing how to do a clutch and know you think since you studied a book I GAVE YOU, you can question someone else. come on man dont be gay.

btw ELI please dont leave ME!!!! ;)

Roids will be unleashed on you son!

Originally posted by desperado:

Dude, I am the FIRST to admit that I don't hold a candle to your experience. Never claimed I did. I'm sitting down here on a shoestring budjet trying to learn and build on the cheap. You have more money in the heads on the 7 than I have in my whole car, strange thing is, you are fully aware of this. You also know that I have a 5 yr old that wants for NOTHING, all this car bullshit comes second to his wants and needs. Where you had the cash for the sale of the Camaro to finance this RX-7 project, I was trading computers and RC cars so I could get a hot rod. And when I blew the thing up, it was horse trading and shit that paid for the motor (the orange malibu's 327) so I could get the thing back on the road.

I ain't said that anything I got is all that great, hell it sucks for the most part, but it's mine, and part of it even runs. You want to belittle me, crack jokes about my shit, have fun doing it. I really figured that you would be the last person to turn on ANYONE, I guess my people judging skills aren't any better than my knowledge of anything else, Huh?

I never said anything bad about budget builds, the camaro went fast for cheap and the rx7 has much less invested in it than most people think.

However, every single post you make on this board annoys me, not sure exactly what it is and I'm not going to waste time thinking about it.

OK, well that ain't my intention at all. If my posts annoy you I am sorry about that. Just one of those things I guess. I figued that you had some issue with me. That's why I been staying down the hill and not stopping by. At least now I know that was a good choice.

What's your point there peckerhead??? Does the fact that I seem to piss Matt of every time I type something or open my mouth, yea it does. Hell I use to hang out down at his place at least once a week. Now I don't, and the fact I "annoy" the guy is a bit disheartning due to the fact I thought of him as a friend. But looking for someone to feel bad for me because of it is a bit of a stretch.

So now that we've examined what I said, lets look at your comments about it. I am figuring that your lack of sex because of your blistered up hand is why you are in the mood you are. So do us all a favor the next time that you go on a marathon masterbation session and use a bit more Jergens.

Originally posted by desperado:

I am figuring that your lack of sex because of your blistered up hand is why you are in the mood you are. So do us all a favor the next time that you go on a marathon masterbation session and use a bit more Jergens.

Shit bitch, Rosie's never turned me down. I still had my right hand. I haven't had bandages on my hand since yesterday and I'm typing with all 10 fingers, try again. They are just a little sensitive. I like the pain anyways.

Stages of 'friend' rejection

1) Feel sad for me

2) Defense mechanism, lash out at people

3) Kill yourself

Please don't let the system down.

http://www.howawesomeisthat.com/themes/waystokill.gif

[ 18. July 2005, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Trouble Maker ]

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

OHHHZZZ SNAPPPPPZZZ. hey fag help us move later this week.

Dont have much of a choice, do I, but beer and food, and its a date.

I agree with Jesse here, Keith drop the nuts from your mouth man.

Originally posted by The Truth:

Matt, don't make me beat your ass. graemlins/eek2.gif

And you heed your own advice and STFU

graemlins/finger.gif Cunt lips tongue.gif