Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FBody Addict

FUCK FOOTBALL what a waste of time

let me restate that

where the hell is the fun in watching other people play

so...

FUCK WATCHING FOOTBALL or any other sport for that matter

Guest FBody Addict

this is not the thread to bash me, i believe that would be the thread titled "me"

and you probably read my post while i was editing it read it again

Originally posted by Republicant:

Wait... did you just say fuck the bucks? I hope you aren't serious. I know where you live....

No, you dont know where I live...mainly because you are a pussy and never ever want to drink; and smoke cigars.

I am serious, for mainy reasons.

-The way the town goes fucking crazy...over a game. It takes precidence over murder on the news.

-The way the fans act..."I want to beat some Michigan fan's ass this year"

-JOHN COOPER...he ruined the team for me. Damn I hate that guy.

-Marc

Then let Jimmy be your savior. Marc, Like I'm really going to beat a Michigan fans ass (I am, but for the sake of calming your vagina down, I'll say I'm not).

And of course we're going to go crazy over a game. It's OSU versus Michigan, which might be one of the very best rivals in sports history. O-H

F-U

One of the best rivals in sports according to OSU fans. Michigan looks at that game like it's nothing...they hate Michigan State.

For the record, Im not a Michigan fan. I scream go michigan to piss you off. :D

-Marc

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

No, you dont know where I live...mainly because you are a pussy and never ever want to drink; and smoke cigars.

I am serious, for mainy reasons.

-The way the town goes fucking crazy...over a game. It takes precidence over murder on the news.

-The way the fans act..."I want to beat some Michigan fan's ass this year"

-JOHN COOPER...he ruined the team for me. Damn I hate that guy.

-Marc

this town does go too crazy over it

the dispatch fills the front page and metro sections with stuff that belongs in the sports page

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

F-U

One of the best rivals in sports according to OSU fans. Michigan looks at that game like it's nothing...they hate Michigan State.

For the record, Im not a Michigan fan. I scream go michigan to piss you off. :D

-Marc

You think that Michigan doesn't go crazy over this game like we do? You're fooling yourself. It's just something they tell themselves when Jimmie's team runs all over them every year and when we are national champions and they arent shit. I'll let Michigan fans say that we aren't rivals when the games stop getting packed to the fucking brim in two of the largest stadiums in the country, year after year. Fuck Michigan.

Guest FBody Addict

of course, why dont you say what the 78% means? that you're 78% sure im gay?

no ones gonna be able to figure out what that meant

you think rooting for a team is gonna make them play better? get out there and play yourself, its alot more fun than watching others play

I never implied you sucked shit. Mabey a dick or two, but that's a different story.

What I ment by sucking was not that you literaly sucked on something. I was saying that you, as an internet personality suck.

-Marc

Guest FBody Addict

i made the mistake of thinking hey, no one knows me, so ill be an asshole

viola

i was an asshole to everyone who was one to me, and now that i think about it i made a mistake, because i posted what my car looks like and where im gonna be saturday (but i said it so i cant back down, i never go back on my word) and no ones gonna care or its gonna be a shitstorm guess ill find out

and no, no dicks, just clits and titties