Circuit City Closing!!!!

Sully

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, computer accessories are a big money maker, they're marked up like a biotch... so they won't ever really get rid of computers.

they did however got rid of dishwashers, microwaves, fridges, and all that crap a long time ago.. no money whatsoever in that crap, best buy should do the same

some of their accessories are marked up quite a bit, but most PCs and hardware are just above cost for them, not very profitable. And there is plenty of money in appliances, if there werent, NO one would sell them.

Originally posted by d3caps:

LMFAO. Everytime you assume you know something about where I get my information, you are making yourself out to be more and more of a retard.

You do the same thing to me? DO you read what you type. You say i dont know something when i am telling you that i do. You are the retard that trys to make people think that you know more then you actually do. NO one looks retarted but you yourself.

i think you mean "retarded". Like i said douchebag, lets see those projections at the end of the year. The only reason I am doing the same thing to you is because I know for a fact that you are only seeing what they want you to see.

You are beyond hope.....you are the type of person to die before you will admit you are wrong. For that i am sorry your rents should have taught you better. Im done with this issue I know im right and that is all that matters. It is you that needs to realize you arent on the inside. We see reports all the time on the progress and decline of our company. So where ever you work might keep you in the dark about everything, CC does business differently with the people who want to know.

LOL, keep telling yourself that pookie. I have no problem with admitting fault on my end, however, there is none when it comes to this. Again, come back at the end of the year like i told you to, and we will see who is right

LOL, keep telling yourself that pookie. I have no problem with admitting fault on my end, however, there is none when it comes to this. Again, come back at the end of the year like i told you to, and we will see who is right

God damn man, shut up. You've more than used up your welcome here.

This isnt the flame room. No more shit talking or bashing. Consider this your warning.

-Marc

Because these fv(king zoomtards dont have NAWS keyboards. Now, STFU and go suck your managers cock at CC

Your comebacks are legendary! Whats really funny about all of this is that I probably make more then you at CC then you do at whatever white trash job you have. So fuck off no one wants you here on the board.

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

Your comebacks are legendary! Whats really funny about all of this is that I probably make more then you at CC then you do at whatever white trash job you have. So fuck off no one wants you here on the board.

Cabot, chill. If anyone wants to take this further, take it to the Kitchen

-Marc

Originally posted by B:

D3caps come out to geeros on friday, and we can have a person to person talk, They are my favorite ones*

*anyone else who wants to come on out your more then welcome ;)

What is with you and your 'friends' from CC?

-Marc

just like significant others should, i think its sweet. and this is for brandon the badass.........

http://www.scottschirmer.com/Bios/rambo.jpg

you sexy keyboard commando, you. how brave of you to invite me to your little fag gathering with all of your friends, i feel like one of the guys now. well, without the rainbow socks....

Guest Hamtaro
I hate having to start my account off with this post, but I don't think I would ever shop at Circuit City if their employees behave in the manner that I have seen in this thread. :( You should be ashamed.

Originally posted by Hamtaro:

I hate having to start my account off with this post, but I don't think I would ever shop at Circuit City if their employees behave in the manner that I have seen in this thread. :( You should be ashamed.

Heres a link you'll like

Cool Link